Frozen

Started by Dannflor, January 08, 2014, 08:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Bah, I ain't seen it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lily

Still waiting for it to come out here... that didn't stop me from buying the soundtrack from the Australian iTunes store, though! I already know all the words. Love Is an Open Door is such a fun song!

Dawnwing, that video with all the different languages is beautiful. I can't count how many times I've watched it.

Also, Captain Tammo, I can't believe you saw Idina Menzel as Elpbaha! I'm so jealous!

Rusvul

I'm going to tell the truth here- In general, I don't like a lot of Disney's work. I'm not sure if this is unfair bias I've been raised with or if it's actually something I have a good reason for. In general I'm not a fan of movies- I very very rarely go out to a movie theater... Or want to watch them under any circumstances. But this movie looks like something that I might actually be willing to watch- Maybe this is among one of the few movies Disney has done that I enjoy (Or maybe among one of the few movies that I've had enough exposure to to enjoy. Like I said, I'm not sure how fair my bias is.)
But yeah. The animation looks like it's in a pretty cool style, and the songs are... very... songy, yeah.

Rainshadow

I found two rather funny versions of Let It Go:

(Loved this movie, by the way!  I have MOST of the songs (as in the ones with vocal), but unfortunately I don't own the soundtrack.)

@Dawnwing:  Oh my goodness!  I loved that parody!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Those two are funny!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune

Oh oh I love that movie!! Did anybody notice that Rapunzel was in it?
"Let it Go" seems to be everybody's favorite song (as well as mine :D ).

Faiyloe

That was hilarious!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

It was a decent movie. The music was good. Kinda cheesy and bad storyline, and that Olaf character was to annoying for words. I dislike Disney for two reasons:

1: They take a storyline that could be epic with wars and drama and death, and throw cheesy jokes into it, killing the fun.

2: The "good guys" live and the "bad guys" live, who make a puppy shelter for lost dogs. The End. Anyone ever heard of HOMER!?!?!?!

P.s: Oh, and on the revivals, they're bad as soap oprahs. Oh, Olaf got a permanent flurry, so realistic. Oh, love magically revived her...       2and a half/5 stars.
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Elsa needed to turn evil
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

*slaps forehead* It's called a kids movie for a reason!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

But that would make it a much better movie.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

Phf, folly Faiyloe dear! Our creator Brian Jacques made us so we could make decent stories for the dibbuns! I, Blaggut the hare, may say so!
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

I really liked the movie Frozen! :D I've memorized 'Let It Go' and can sing the whole thing (nowhere near as good as Idina Menzel, though).

And in answer to Vilu: I had thought that if they'd taken a completely different direction with the movie from the start, and Elsa was evil to begin with, it would be interesting. But not if she was good and then just turned evil. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dawnwing

A really cool "Let it Go" cover (I LOVE how the refrain sounds):