News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Frozen

Started by Dannflor, January 08, 2014, 08:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firehawke

I love the Piano Guys cover!  Have you watched the behind the scenes video for it???
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Lady Amber

Tiria Wildlough

Could that be the ice castle from Lindsey Stirling's video? ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Firehawke

If you're thinking about her Crystalize video, I checked...and it's not the same place.  Looks similar, though!  The Piano Guys' and Alex Boye's covers were done at the same place, though!

Yay...my public library has preordered the DVD and I'm now on the list!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 24, 2014, 10:05:02 PM
I really liked the movie Frozen! :D I've memorized 'Let It Go' and can sing the whole thing (nowhere near as good as Idina Menzel, though).

And in answer to Vilu: I had thought that if they'd taken a completely different direction with the movie from the start, and Elsa was evil to begin with, it would be interesting. But not if she was good and then just turned evil. :P
The commercials made her look evil so I thought that she would turn evil and I was just dissapointed.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya Streamdog

I LOVED IT!!! One of my favorite movies! I love the songs! I like how it was about the love between the two sisters. And Olaf was so funny!!! :) :) :)
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Skyblade

Another good song is "Do you want to build a Snowman" :D

Really touching movie, was on the verge of crying when I watched it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Amarith Waterspring

Skyblade: I love that song to! I also like both For The First Time In Forever's.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Iamthatis

DVD comes out today in the US can't wait to get it.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Vilu Daskar

Were getting it the 18th my sister bought it
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on March 02, 2014, 07:23:26 PM
Skyblade: I love that song to! I also like both For The First Time In Forever's.

Hmm, I don't remember that one. Maybe I'll go listen to it later :) (PS. I like your name, it's really pretty!)

I also like "Love is an Open Door"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

BlueRose

I can sing 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman' and 'Let It Go' (ok, so I skip the bridge in Let It Go, but nobody cares)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Lily

Frozen finally came out here! I think we were the last country to get it. :P Whatever, I loved it! It's easily one of my favourite Disney movies. The music is great, the story is great, the characters are great...

I know I'm a little late to the party here, but I had to share. I only just saw The Desolation of Smaug too.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Lily on March 16, 2014, 11:42:37 AM
Frozen finally came out here! I think we were the last country to get it. :P Whatever, I loved it! It's easily one of my favourite Disney movies. The music is great, the story is great, the characters are great...

I know I'm a little late to the party here, but I had to share. I only just saw The Desolation of Smaug too.
Awesome! I haven't seen Frozen but I know the Desolation of Smaug is amazing!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

I just finished watching it. It was good, but not really sure what to say. . .
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?