News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Character Names (List Of)

Started by Osu, January 16, 2014, 06:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 28, 2019, 11:18:01 PM
I would be forever grateful if this were updated (I know we have at least one post's worth of names that have yet to be added) and pinned. @Captain Tammo
I'll come back with some more name suggestions in a bit.

Okay :) I'll do it this week - I've set an alarm on my phone in case I forget.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

Hey y'all, I'm looking to go through and update this in the near future. So if any of you have new names you'd like to add to the list, now'd be the time to share. ;)

Flib Bigboat

Can I use one of these names for my character that I'm making for Shisteer's dueling tournament thingummy (I forgot what it's called, do you know what I'm talking about?), well anyway, point is, my character needs a name, and can I use one of these for something in a Forum thread?
(sorry, I did not word that right.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Absolutely! These have been put up for use anywhere!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!