News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 16, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: THE WHOLE HORDE IS WILDCAT'S, PEOPLE!! @Shade, actually, they are. I made the characters, they should be on the second page of the OOC: @Ungatt, sure! You don't need to make a sheet for him though.

BIC: Arya chuckled at Falco. "I'll take you to get food....Would you like to come along, sir?" She asked, looking at Reven. She then bid Aggril and his companion good-bye.

Iamthatis

After six days of darkness Shadow had finally woke up. When he opened his eyes he saw a beautiful sight. But he had no idea who how he got to this strange place or who helped them and are they friend or foe so many thoughts raced through his head at one time.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

The Shade

"Of course," Reven replied, "Couldn't let young scoffbag here steal and the grub."

Falco's ears perked up it righteous indignation when he heard Reven. "Hey, I'm only two seasons younger than you! He he, yes, could we possibly have rations now miss?"

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

OOC: Iamthatis! Did you even read the pages since you last posted? Good grief!

BIC: Arya laughed again, since she did that a lot. "Of course! Bry, Aggril and Willow again! Come back soon! Right this way...Er, what are your names again? I can't remember..." She said, looking a little bit guilty.
-----------------------
Rosemary shook her head, watching the three squirrels. "If I didn't know better, I'd say Arya's getting a little too happy with those two. I hope they don't break her heart too badly. Anyways, it's time you two are off! Out you go, now! Good-bye!"

The Skarzs

Grag, being an unpleasant creature, was disgusted when the rest of his troup did not wake up at first light. They had rested sufficiently, he thought, More than enough. Kicking and poking roughly, he roused the rest to continue their order.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Abbess Rosemary kept shooing the travelers out. "If I know them, they will be aggravated at not be off sooner!"

Ungatt Trunn

Aggril was standind at the side of things before he spoke up, "When will we be moving on, Mother Abbess?"

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Willow had calmed down a fair bit, and composed himself. He stood silently, eagerly awaiting her answer.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Cornflower MM

"What do you mean, 'When will we be moving on'? If you're talking about leaving, then RIGHT NOW! Do I have to pick you two up and get you out of here myself? I can do it, you know."

The Shade

"Falco and Reven." Falco announced grandly, with a grin, as he followed Arya. Reven followed silently, with a smirk on his face.

~

Yassen's eyes snapped open as he awoke. He snatched the slightly grimy trenchcoat he had been using as a pillow and slipped it on. Glancing up at Grag, he asked, "When do you reckon we'll sight the abbey?"
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

"Thanks...After you, Falco, Reven." Aryta said, stopping at the door to open it and let tthem go in first.

The Skarzs

"Hopefully by next morning," Grag growled, "As long as you stop loungin' around." He was in no mood to say any more, and forced them all into march shortly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieutenant Paisley Thwibscutt was having breakfast in the noisy mess hall. All around her, hares chatted loudly as they ate, their plates heaped full of food. Paisley just focused on eating, as nobody happened to be talking to her at the moment.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

"Finally," Grag muttered under his breath. He had led his scout troop through Mossflower Woods for hours, getting caught in bogs, fighting through thick underbrush, and generally getting lost amidst the trees. Thankfully, they had found a path, and not far along it, Redwall. He breathed a sigh of relief and smiled crookedly; at least he saved face by getting them here before he had anticipated. He ordered them to cut into the woods before they were seen by any watchful eyes. "Yassen, take another cat with you and go around to the east side of the walls. Two others, go west and north, and I will take the south. Report back to me if anything is seen."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Major Colon strod into the Mess, and saw Paisley. He walked over and slid into the seat next to her. "Oh hello Paisley old bean! Wonder when the Lady/Lord is getting up, eh?"