News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Bad, bad day for me

Started by Amarith Waterspring, January 20, 2014, 12:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Hello... I'm getting a tooth pulled today. Which is really bad for me since I almost faint every time I get a shot. they are going to num it with a shot and try to num the shot but I know it wont do much good. I also have a cold so I hope I don't sneeze when they're doing it.  :-\ :-\              :'( :'(
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

MeadowR

Aww, that's really not nice. Just look at it that once it's over, it's over and then you can relax again. Good luck!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

Awwww that's too bad. I know how you feel because I once had 4 teeth pulled at once. But the dentists know what they are doing and I'm sure they'll do a great job. I hope it goes well for you!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Norham Waterpaw

I'll pray the procedure goes well!  :)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Aw, that's no fun!  I had a tooth pulled once, and I was so terrified when I got in the room that I was shaking.  But I didn't feel the shot, and I also didn't feel when they pulled the tooth.  It's not all that painful, trust me.  :)  (Although, I did accidentally swallow some of the numbing liquid, and that felt weird, so try not to do that!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Although, don't be surprised if you're a little loopy after the procedure. My brother came home from getting his wisdom teeth pulled saying he felt like a walrus (how does that make sense?) Hope it goes okay!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Ooh I get exactly how you feel I hate needles. I had four teeth puled before. two in one visit and the other two at another visit. I had a bad dentist who didn't numb me up right so that it hurt allot and I screamed but I was 8 then. then I had to go back and get the next two pulled. thankfully he did a better job on those. *shudders*  sorry I probably shouldn't be telling you dentist horror stories.

Although I did go to this other dentist more recently to get some gum work done and she was amazing. granted I almost passed out but that was not her fault, I get lightheaded very easily. I think that was one of my best dentist experiences. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Amarith Waterspring

Thanks! You were right I only barely felt the shot but I still felt shaky afterwards. The numbing stuff made my lip ( and the side of my nose ) feel really weird. When they took the tooth out it only felt like they were wiggling it, but I had to close my eyes anyway. It was bleeding alot afterwards but it slowed down a bit.  :-\
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Want to feel a little lighter hearted on the subject? Bill Cosby did a dentist skit :D It's hilarious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Glad to hear that it went well!  ;)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rusvul

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on January 21, 2014, 04:05:50 PM
Thanks! You were right I only barely felt the shot but I still felt shaky afterwards. The numbing stuff made my lip ( and the side of my nose ) feel really weird. When they took the tooth out it only felt like they were wiggling it, but I had to close my eyes anyway. It was bleeding alot afterwards but it slowed down a bit.  :-\
Glad it went well for you. I have extremely sensitive teeth- The first time I had to have a tooth pulled, it was literally the most painful and traumatic thing I've been through. That's not saying much, as I haven't injured myself much ever, but still. The second time I had to have full anesthesia... I hadn't felt like the numbing had done hardly anything. I'm sure it was partially me feeling more pain than normal, but I wonder if your dentist is better at the procedure? Idk. Anyway, I'm glad to hear it wasn't bad :D

Ungatt Trunn

I had my tooth pulled the other day...complete misery! :(

Life is too short to rush through it.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!