News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I shot a pig!

Started by Tam and Martin, January 21, 2014, 10:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Izeroth on December 31, 2014, 03:51:12 AM
Hunting is probably the best way to deal with boars. You can't trap them and relocate them, because they're not supposed to be anywhere on the North American continent (and I believe it's actually illegal to release them into the wild.) I suppose you could donate them to a farmer, but they might be too wild to control.

No, in my city state, boars are there, but they have mostly disappeared with little hunting.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I helped my Texan uncle shoot a 250lb boar once. He owns a ranch and boars tear up the ground and eat the roots of the grass and stuff. Not only does it take food away for the cattle, but they can step in that and break they're leg. But we shot it from far off, in the head. He never knew what hit him, or that anything happened.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 31, 2014, 05:24:46 AM
I helped my Texan uncle shoot a 250lb boar once. He owns a ranch and boars tear up the ground and eat the roots of the grass and stuff. Not only does it take food away for the cattle, but they can step in that and break they're leg. But we shot it from far off, in the head.

Ok then.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.