News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazemane

Hmm... 4 years ago? Wow. The last day I needed it, one of the tires at the front went flat on the way home, and I can't remember trying it again ever since.

When was the last time you drank Kool Aid?

Romsca

It was a while ago

When was the last time you played the Wii?

Kitsune

A couple days ago.

When was the last time you wished you were a whole lot older or younger?

Redwaller

A while ago.

WWTLT You posted on this game?

Rainshadow

April 22nd.  :o

WWTLT you played marbles?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

A few years ago.

WWTLT you used all of the smilies at once.

Rainshadow

Um, never?

WWTLT you sang in the shower?  (If ever!  Lol, I rarely sing in the shower.  Like, once every 5 blue moons kinda thing.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

I don't think I've ever sung in the shower. I may have hummed before but I've never sung.

When was the last time you read a 500 page or longer book?
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

I'm reading one right now! And I've read loads of books with over 500 pages.

(Five hundred blank pages, and you write your name on the first page, and you will become immortal. But what she did not tell him, was that if you wrote three words on it, you would die, and the words were: Heart, Spell, Death ~quote from Inkspell)

Vilu Daskar

When was the last time you played Chess
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lily

I have never finished a game of chess. It's just not my thing.

When was the last time you spun around and around in circles until you were dizzy?

rachel25

Wait give me a moment........... just now
When was the last time held a guinea pig  :-*

Redwaller

Quite a while.

WWTLT you climbed a moutain?

Vilu Daskar

Never
WWTLT you Called some one
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Redwaller

Not since ages

WWTLT You read a good book?