News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Probably just last week. I drop it a lot, it hasnt broken yet :P

WWTLT you went hiking?
im gay!!!!!!

Rainshadow

Hmm... a couple months ago I went geocaching with my family, does that count?

WWTLT you cracked a pun?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Write now.

When was the last time you were in an awkward situation?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Aimless Gallivanter

my life is a never-ending series of awkward situation only broken up by sleep

when was the last time you watched an animated cartoon?
im gay!!!!!!

Rainshadow

Does watching dubbed Homestuck count?  Because if so, then it was about two days ago.

WWTLT you flossed your teeth?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Never have.

When was the last time you took a test?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Last Friday, I want to say?

I'm not a dentist or anything, but having had a lot of cavities in my life due to not flossing, I'd say that flossing is probably a good idea for your dental health.

WWTLT you were sick?

Mhera

I'm sick right now.

When was the last time you checked the mail?

LT Sandpaw

Oh gosh like two years ago. :P That's what younger siblings are for.

WWTLTY: You zapped someone with static electricity?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

I... I have no idea.  It's been awhile.  I'm fairly certain it was my mom I zapped, though; usually she's the one I accidentally brush up against.  :P

@Mherry:  What illness do you have?  Do you have a cold, too?

WWTLT you listened to a classical piece?

Skyblade

This morning ;D

When was the last time you did something you like?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Unless you count the forum, then it was this morning, when I watched Markiplier's latest video while eating a semi-gross breakfast.  (Who knew that combining Frosted Flakes and Cheerios would give a slightly egg-like taste?  Bleh.)

WWTLT you combined two cereals together?

Aimless Gallivanter

I dont think ive ever done that to be honest. I used to mix sodas all of the time though.

When was the last time you played a video game?
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

Like a couple minutes ago actually. :P

I was playing this.

WWTLTY: Ate too much?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

Just now.  My brother finally convinced me to play Overwatch, a game I wasn't very interested in 'cause I'm not a huge fan of FPS games.  I played a couple rounds and now... now I'm just really sad my brother's friends texted him to play with them.  That means I can't pwn n00bs as McCree anymore.  (AKA I can't either utterly destroy the easy AI or get utterly destroyed by thE STUPID MEDIUM DIFFICULTY AI ROADHOG WHO KEPT USING HIS CHAIN HOOK ON ME WHENEVER I GOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO HIM!)

...Wow, Sandy, you stole my question.  *Sigh*  :p

I don't actually know the last time I ate too much.  Probably the last time I ate at a sit-down restaurant, 'cause they don't know the meaning of "serving size".

WWTLT you got mad at a video game?