When was the Last time?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 05, 2011, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

The last time I played Overwatch, two days ago I think. It really brings out my aggressive side. I love playing as Zarya. I really dont like dying. Or Roadhogs throwing their hook at me.

Wwtlt you went stargazing?
im gay!!!!!!

Rainshadow

I don't know that I've ever actually been stargazing.  Sure, I've stared at the stars before, but I don't think I've ever just sat there and soaked the night sky in.

Aahhh, Zarya looks so cool!  I wanted to try her out, but I had a very limited time and I wanted to try out the faster characters (I'm not a huge fan of playing defense; not enough action for me).  But yeah, Roadhogs really suck.  Dx

WWTLT you coughed?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Sometime earlier today, no doubt. I've got the Lingering Cough™; it's stuck with me for weeks and shows no signs of leaving.

When was the last time you had to stay in a medical facility overnight?
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Never, actually.  :P

Ahh, the dreaded Lingering Cough™.  I've had that since last December; it's really annoying.  Dx

WWTLT you sniffed?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Aimless Gallivanter

today. If james has the Lingering Cough™ then i have the Lingering Running-nose™

when was the last time you changed your facebook profile pic
im gay!!!!!!

Rainshadow

I don't use Facebook.  :'D

Ugh, that almost sounds worse than the cough.  D:

WWTLT you logged off the forum?  (Not just closed the tab, but actually logged out of your account.)

Aimless Gallivanter

i havent since I joined actually so never

when was the last time you cleaned out your email inbox?
im gay!!!!!!

Rainshadow

Last night, actually.  I accidentally clicked on an email notification on my Kindle and just went, "Ah, what the heck, I'll just delete all this spam that's been building up for a week."

WWTLT you chewed a piece of gum?

Aimless Gallivanter

hmm maybe a month ago? not a huge fan of gum, it makes me carsick if I chew it in the car

When was the last time you had icecream?
im gay!!!!!!

Amarith Waterspring

I had a snow cone last night, if that counts, but I have never had real dairy ice cream (allergies)

WWTLT you took a walk?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rosie Willowwater

About 3 weeks ago, I'm not much of a walker. :)

WWTLTY took a shower :D

Amarith Waterspring

Last Friday

WWTLT you went to the zoo?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

boy howdy i dunno
sophomore year? 4 years ago?

When was the last time you went to the movies?
im gay!!!!!!

Amarith Waterspring

This year, when ZooTopia came out.

WWTLT you ate pizza?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

I had some for lunch!

when was the last time you played a board game?
im gay!!!!!!