The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

OOC: Okay, I hope he comes soon :-\

BIC: Dazed with thoughts about Zanthar, Razer barely noticed Davidari's trodding on the strange stone. When she got a complete grip on her senses, it was to realize that an ominous, purple gas was surrounding them. "What-?" She gasped, "Davidari!" She rushed to him just as he was lying down, and halfway there, she fell with him.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0809

Not long after Razer and Davidari had layed down, several purple robed figures emerged from the woods. Some looked as if they were assassins while others mighty sorcerers. They neared the fallen woodlanders and approached them with caution. Soon the leader towards the front order what appeared to be a halt. For the language was one of which no one could interpret.

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka stood up slowly and, somewhat, grudgingly, "I've been waiting for you, I must say, you're an interesting bunch. My name's Arraka Darkbrush, I've been through once or twice before, you might've seen me, might've missed me, but that's not important. The mouse's name is Davidari, and he's put his faith in the Cadre, who I'm currently assuming you are." She stopped to consider just how to continue from here, they weren't particularly outgoing, but they needed to get a move on, "I don't know how you deal with outsiders, seeing as no one ever seems to find you, but if you'd at least hear what the mouse has to say, it'd be greatly appreciated." She spoke humbly and honestly, her eyes shone in earnest, there was too much at stake for a foul up now.

OOC: Well hello to you too ya' old geezer.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0809

The leader glared at Arraka remaining silent. He pointed at his men and muttered something. The other robed ones lift the unconscious bodies and began carrying them into the woods. As they are leaving the leader looks to Arraka and says, "Come woodlander. Come with me." He then followed his men into the dark.

Dannflower Reguba

There was little else Arraka could do but nod her head in acknowledgment, and follow. She slowly flipped her hood back up as the party moved on into the forest, "It was nice while it lasted, but break time's over."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0809

The mysterious creatures led the Redwallers to a mountain cave where the leader turned saying, "So, I see you a friend of te legendary knight Davidari. What affiliation have you to him? And another thing why have you come to seek us out."