News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

" Shadowclaw heard Aoi coming towards him  Hello Aoi want do you have in your hand smells good."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

Aoi looked at Shadowclaw. "Bread. To be specific, my bread. There's plenty more in the kitchens." The squirrel knew that if any of the sisters or brothers in the Abbey heard her, she would be reprimanded for not sharing with her fellow abbeydweller, but she didn't really care.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Iamthatis

" Well eat up young one that way you can grow up big and strong."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

"Yeah. Thanks. I will." Feeling only a little bit disrespectful, Aoi wondered if Shadowclaw was blind. Being 16, she was in the golden years of her life. There almost wasn't any growing left for her to do.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Iamthatis

OOC: Wasn't planning on being blind but thats not a bad idea thanks  ;)

"Shadowclaw then said something seems to be on your mind young one."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

"Haven't you heard? Vermin horde, headed this way?" This was going to get old pretty soon.

Iamthatis

"A Vermin horde coming this way since when did this happen my ears are good at hearing at least I thought they were. Oh dear I must be getting old.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 08, 2014, 06:37:57 PM
Enthal nodded. "Aye. Now, just stay right there, and don't move your footpaws." She said, then started scouting around, then, "Aha! He went this way!" She followed them for a short distance, just to make sure they were his, then called Ambrosio. "Ambrosine! Come over here!" Then she waited, looking puzzled. It seemed he had fallen, and he'd been dragged, apparently, towards a cave. The his pawsteps came OUT of the cave, and he came out twice? Well, he had to be dragged by somebeast, and he's a big badger, so maybe, just maybe, it was another badger that came out with him!

Ambrosine stayed rooted to the spot as Enthal went ahead. But then her nervousness overtook her, and by the time the squirrelmaid called her, she'd already taken several steps in Enthal's direction. She kept going, and in a moment, she saw her companion looking carefully at some tracks. Ambrosine came and looked at them as well, trying to appear knowledgeable.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

Quote from: Iamthatis on March 11, 2014, 08:45:21 PM
"A Vermin horde coming this way since when did this happen my ears are good at hearing at least I thought they were. Oh dear I must be getting old.

"That's possible." Aoi really didn't care if that was disrespectful.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, there you are! Well, it appears that Sie fell, possibly knocked, and was dragged into that cave. Now, it was a badger that dragged him in, a smaller one too. Then, a little while later, they both came out and headed this way! It appears that that happened yesterday evening, so we'd better hurry. The trail's getting cold." Enthal announced, then started walking the way the tracks went.

Iamthatis

OOC: Everyone my character Shadowclaw is blind.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Iamthatis

"Shadowclaw smiled at Aoi even if she was saying that he was getting hard. Such a nice day I could just lay in the sun all day. What about you Aoi.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

"I'd prefer to actually be useful, thanks." Aoi walked away, twirling her tail in anticipation for the coming battle.

Iamthatis

" So a Vermin horde found its way to Redwall once again pitty that they never learn. Why can't we all live in peace.Shadowclaw then lays down on his back so he can feel the warm sun."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine followed Enthal, wondering who the other badger was and where on earth Sie and him/her could be heading.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien