News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Tango is with Enthal, and Ambrosine, cos their the last people she was with.

BIC: Tango limped on behind Ambrosine, she examined the tracks closely, then called out. "The other badgers a blooming female, wot. She must have been a strong bounder to pull Sie into the cave."

Cornflower MM

OOC: Whoops! D'you want me to go edit some of my other posts as Enthal, Rach? I'd rather forgotten about Tango.

BIC: Enthal looked at Tango, a little surprised at the hare's knowledge of tracking. "That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. How's your footpaw, by the way?"

Iamthatis

" Shadowclaw then woke from his nap from under the sun. Now I feel much better. Shadowclaw then walked into the Great Hall and stopped in front of Martin the Warrior's tapestry. Please Martin I ask the your spirit protect this abbey from the Vermins we are thankful for your spirit."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

rachel25

OOC: No it's fine, Tango could have just been in the back round.

BIC: Tango smiled, gallantly, "Oh, the old stomper, it's jolly well fine. Being a trained medic I've been able to fix it up quite well, wot." 

Cornflower MM

Enthal grunted, but grudgingly admitted, "Well, I suppose you would know, Tango. It's your footpaw, after all. But do say something if it starts to hurt too badly." She walked on, stopping every now and then to peer at the tracks closer.

rachel25

Sie, and Harin were now out in the little vegetable garden just outside her house. Sie was felt the happiest he had ever been in his life, just being here, watering the plants with Harin.

OOC: Something really important is gonna have to happen to make him want to leave.  ::) 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Would banging him on the head with rock count as important? ;D
Nah....Any ideas?

Amarith Waterspring

OOC:I'm kind of starting over with Cantin so she hasn't met Reman yet.

BIC: Cantin woke up from a deep sleep in the Infirmary. She tried to sit up but her foot paw was suddenly jolted with pain as she moved it. Cantin looked around the Infirmary from her bed, but didn't see anyone. She couldn't remember exactly what had happened, she only remembered that she was alone and a vermin hoard had rampaged her old house and a rat had slashed her foot paw. Her hut had burned to the ground with her parents in it. Cantin had managed to escape and had run to the abbey front gate and had fallen into unconsciousness. Cantin still couldn't believe that her parents were actually gone.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

OOC: Um, Harin having a relative would be good. But maybe Tango could get killed by a vermin. Sie is secretly very fond of Tango, and if something happened to her then he'd want revenge.

Cornflower MM

OOC: That would work! So, shall we set "Operation Tango dies" into action? I'd rather not her die, of course, but you suggested it.

Gnoflet

Quote from: rachel25 on March 06, 2014, 03:33:23 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 05, 2014, 09:34:34 PM
OOC: D'you mean Redwallers like Enthal or Abbess Lavender?
OOC: Um, just a random Redwaller, or Enthal, or Lavender. I'll bring them closer to Redwall first. Oh, and what's going on with the horde. Gnoflet, and co haven't posted as them for ages! 
OOC: I'm back! I've been busy so I haven't gotten on in a while. Somebody tell me if I'm right about this:  Aldof and his horde are marching, Quin and Reman are in Redwall, but I'm thinking of having Remen go to the ocean to get supplies. And does anybody know where Leco is?
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

OOC:
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 17, 2014, 06:35:50 PM
OOC: That would work! So, shall we set "Operation Tango dies" into action? I'd rather not her die, of course, but you suggested it.
I know, but need calls for must.

Iamthatis

" Wekk lets see if there is anything I could do before the Vermins attack this abbey"
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Okay, I have caught up with the posts that have been put up since my disappearance, I do apologize about that. I have been having some problems with school so I had to stop checking in daily. To answer your question, if you like Mizz Corny and Mizz Rachel (If you don't mind being called such I can come up with a different nickname if that's alright with you.) I can have Fourfang kill Tango. Or she can be killed by Avoirs gang while Fourfang and the others make their escape with Fourfangs captive. I'm sure that we can make it so that Fourfang captures one of the vermin and runs into Tango and party while making her getaway. And she nearly gets caught by Avoir while running off with her captive. And Tango tells them to get away while she holds back the other vermin. Just a couple ideas.

BIC: Lana finished up on the wall top and hurried down to find Aoi so she could show him where the kitchens were. Hurrying to the Abbey's front door he saw Aoi walking off her bushy tail twitching behind her, Eating something that smelled absolutely delicious! "Hey! What are you eating there? Smells absolutely scrumptious!"

Fourfang slowed her breathing as she realized that the small gang of vermin was not chasing after her. Breathing a sigh of relief she sheathed her short sword and crept slowly out from behind the Oak tree. And started creeping slowly back to the area where she last saw the vermin.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" While walking Shadowclaw heard Lana do to the sensitive ears he has do to the blindness. Hello Lana how are you doing on this fine day."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES