News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Givanell

The major nodded at the pretty young squirrelmaid. "Jolly spiffing Wot! Lead on please, I have some urgent matters of which to talk to the Mother Abbess." The old Major said as he Waited for Aoi to lead him to the Abbess.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

BlueRose

Aoi began walking towards the main Abbey building, questioning the hare as she went. "Major, did you, perhaps, run into a vermin horde on your way?"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Givanell

The major looked questioningly at the Squirrelmaid. "A vermin horde? Hrm, certainly not miss. If I had, do you think it would be just me sent on patrol from Salamandastron? I may be a bit daft, but I'm not dumb." Said the old major as the two of them walked to the main Abbey building.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

BlueRose

Stopping, Aoi looked at the Major in shock. "Really? There was an entire horde!" Then, realizing that there tend to be more than one way to any one place, she shrugged and continued towards the doors.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

OOC: Hey, Snow, that is a little unfair. If I hadn't explained it all, then you probably wouldn't have noticed.

Cornflower MM

OOC:...Hmm...It IS, a little bit, but not totally... How about Snow, you fix it so Fourfang heard it very, very faintly? I mean, REALLLLLLLLY faintly. And, there was PP there. Ruse is one of Rachel's official characters.

BIC: Enthal hit the dirt, winced, and got up. "No, it isn't!" She insisted, getting frustrated. "And, you, miss, can but out!" She snapped at Harin. "This is between Sie and I!" She said, then turned her attention back to Sie. "Sie! Tango was with me, alright? If she was with you, then you wouldn't have let her die!" Shje said.

rachel25

OOC: Um, I don't think Ruse is. Avoir is, and Ruse is one of his followers.

BIC: Harin was taken aback by the squirrelmaid's manner. She tossed her head, and turned, and walked off back into the valley.
Sie had stood up now, and cleared his throat, "You shouldn't have been so rude to Harin." He growled, trying to hide his real emotions. Then he hurried off after Harin, leaving everyone dump struck. 

Lenda

((OOC: Cornflower, is the Abbess going to respond to Dropear's post on page 24?))
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry, Rach! And I did, right, Lenda...?
EDIT: Oops! I must have missed it. Sorry, Lenda!
Quote"That is good to know, good to know. Since I lost my way it has been difficult for me to find a place to feel safe, to feel safe."

BIC: Lavender smiled, and patten the bats wing sympathetically. ((That okay?)) "Well, you're safe now. And, you're also the first ever bat to visit Redwall!" She smiled, this bat was a very nice creature, and knew her manners.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Okay! That has been modified! Sorry about that. Another thing, what does PP mean?

BIC: Fourfang pushed and shoved the Mink in front of her until they reached a hilltop, where a good deal of commotion was happening. Fourfang's eyes widened as she saw two Badgers! She ducked into the shrubbery, pulling the Mink with her and placed a claw to her lips. Indicating silence, and she crawled slowly forward until she had a clear view of the scene below and watched and listened.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Power Play. An example is, say, me killing off Fourfang WITHOUT your permission. In otherwords, taking your cgaracter and dion something with it, without you consent. Or, say, you killing off, or slapping, or injuring, Arya, in TRTN.

rachel25

Ruse rolled her eyes when being told to stay silent. She was silent, she didn't know how to talk. Stupidhead!

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine just stood next to Enthal after Sie and Harin had walked off, unsure of what to do. The whole situation was a bit awkward. "Now what?" she whispered to Enthal.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

"I don't know." Enthal replied sadly, then started thinking.

Jukka the Sling

"Um... well..." Ambrosine said, then ran after Sie and Harin. "Harin! Wait! Enthal didn't mean to be rude!" She caught up to the two badgers and looked up at them. "She didn't, really! And Sie, we're only trying to help you. Your father would have been terribly upset if he knew you were lost. But now we've found you, and you must come back to Redwall with us." She flicked a few strands of headfur out of her eyes and watched the young badger hopefully.

OOC: Y'know, I'm confused. In the OP of this thread, Cornflower, you said the horde had sighted Redwall. But Ambrosine and Enthal just ran into Greena and some hordebeasts, and as far as I know, we're nowhere near the Abbey...

Also, Gonflet and Brinty haven't posted as their hordes for awhile. Are you gonna take over?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien