News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

BlueRose

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 13, 2014, 04:37:49 PM
Alright, Jet. Sorry, but your first test failed. Back to your cell. *teleports Jet back* Have another rubber rat.

Rose, you passed your test. Good. Second test: *holds up a teddy bear* do you feel in any way like you need to destroy this innocent and cute object?

*glowers at the bear* I have issues with teddy bears. D'you have a stuffed bunny?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Yes. *Holds it up* Anything?

Jukka, if you don't cut that out, I'm going to have to put you in the electri- I mean. . . Time out chair.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Stares at cell door* Bang! *Door brakes under intense stare* I'm free! *Knocks out Skarzs and steals keys to cells* Come on everybody! *Runs down hallway unlocking cells*
Freddy

The Skarzs

*Wakes up and presses a button which encases Russa in an unbreakable and sealed tube. Then teleports everyone back into their appropriate cells.*
Great. Just great. You disturbed some of the patients. Put her in cold storage.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Puts all the crazy people in unbreakable and sealed tudes

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Wait, wait don't you have some medicine that will fix my brain problem? (Not that I have one)
Freddy

The Skarzs

It's still in test phase. Unless you want to risk getting even more insane or possibly mutate, then you won't get it. Of course, we could use you as a test subject and see the results. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Lets never give them any medicine then we can keep them here forever

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 14, 2014, 06:58:46 PM
It's still in test phase. Unless you want to risk getting even more insane or possibly mutate, then you won't get it. Of course, we could use you as a test subject and see the results. ;D

*Hands Skarzs one of BlueRose's rubber rats* Here, test your medicine on this.
Freddy

The Skarzs

*Stabs it with the serum, it swells, and then it bursts into a disgusting mess of red goop.*
Well. . . that went. . . better than expected really.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Does the medicine kill them?

BlueRose

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 14, 2014, 04:43:55 AM
Yes. *Holds it up* Anything?

Jukka, if you don't cut that out, I'm going to have to put you in the electri- I mean. . . Time out chair.

*stares intently at the bunny* It wants cake.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag is sitting with his back to his cell door, busy having a tea party with the rubber rats and Teddy Bears inside with him. He pours some Strawberry Fizz for everybeast and then settles back with a mug of his own. He raises his mug. "'ere'z tae ziz place, matez!" he says. All the rubber rats and Teddy Bears raise their mugs along with him and cheer loudly, and then chug it down swiftly. Hiag starts singing.
"It muzt be a blue vorld
for oceanz collide-
The zignz o' ze righteouz
zhav uni-i-ite!
Rezcue from Freedom
Ze Land iz 'iz cage-
Nay more vill ze
zorrovz continue tae rage!"
He continues to sing, the rubber rats and Teddy Bears joining in along with him.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

Am I insane enough to be in this asylum?