News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Amber, everyone is applicable. Pick a cell.

Ah, good Rose. That's good. I have verified you are not completely psychotic.  ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

We knew that already. *snatches the bunny from Skarzsy and waves a cake out of thin air* You're hungry, aren't you?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jukka the Sling

*Inexplicably unlocks cell door* *Pokes head out and yells* I'm not psychotic either!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: BlueRose on March 15, 2014, 12:22:19 AM
We knew that already. *snatches the bunny from Skarzsy and waves a cake out of thin air* You're hungry, aren't you?

Zpeakin' o' bunniez-
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Jukka, your cell has no door. Get back in there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 13, 2014, 05:36:14 PM
Tsk, tsk. *Teleports Russa back into a more secure room.* Can't have any jail breaks, can we?

Oh, sure Sky. I'll cure ya. Just get sane! ;D

Ah, yes Jet. Hold on. *gets a mallet and hits him in the head with it* Hope that helped!

That's gonna take time and effort on my part ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Get sane. :D
Time you have; you're in here until you get sane. Effort, meh. I'll perfect the serum some time. Just wait.
*runs off to do more modifications to the test. A large explosion is heard. I walk out with singed, well, everything*

Further testing most definitely required.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Hey, nobody put me in a cell! *Makes a run for the door of the asylum*
Freddy

BlueRose

*proceeds to eat cake and chat with the bunny*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Jetthebinturong

Can I try another test?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Yeah. Hold on.
*goes and gets a mirror*
Alright. Tell me what you see; not who, but describe what you see. Do you see a friendly face? A hurtful one? Please, be honest.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I see myself, I see a bored face with brown eyes and a mouth that rests in an expression that makes me look depressed. I see brown-almost black hair. If I look closer I can see flecks of green in my eyes. I see myself, that is all a mirror can show me.

BlueRose

*uses the void to travel and ends up right behind Jetthebinturong, and proceeds to peek into the mirror* I see a god, a strong and confident child of kings. I see the ruler of the world! *makes a surprised face* Oh look, you're there too.

The Skarzs

Hmm, slight traces of self-loathing, Jet.
Rose, please go back to your room. I'd rather not have to make you. Oh, here. Have an otter to play around with.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I'm afraid not, I love myself, I'm incredibly Narcissistic but that's how I look and lying isn't going to change how I look so why bother?
Interesting you should mention gods Bluero-mmmmmmmmph
Shut up Tyrull, that information is on a strictly need-to-know basis
But I need some way to occupy my time
Why don't I let you access the memory of when you killed your brother and took back the throne, that might help you
Sounds delightful but I'd rather go to that time when I bested you in a sword fight and kicked you off a bridge
If you mention that again I'll send you to the memory of when Mauve and I defeated you and you were bonded to my soul
I'll take the brother memory