News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Don't tell Skarzs, Tam!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lady Amber on March 18, 2014, 10:35:19 PM
Faiyloe, what do we do? We're locked in the basement!Are there aliens down here?

"Did you forget that I have the handy dandy teleport."

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 18, 2014, 10:40:55 PM
*Creeps up to door of basement and unlocks it* Amber, Faiyloe! Come on out! Skarzs is gone, we can escape!

"Why would we want to escape? come on lets try this way the box will beep when there's some sort of alien technology within ten paces. Want to join us Russa?"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Well, there goes my first real job. I'm joinin' you!
Freddy

Faiyloe

"Great! Welcome to the club. Come on" I said I lit a lantern and started off into the basement.

The Skarzs

*Teleports in front of them*
Nothing to see here! Move along, back where you came. Or do I have to use other measures?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*beams down Destructors*

"Um. . . Hi. Were you the one who ordered this blown to bits?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, we're ordered to self destruct if you say no, and if you say yes, we blow up."

In case you are wondering, these are Robots.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

My small box start beeping crazily!" Ack! Hold that thought!" I Teleport away and return a moment latter "there I stopped the count down. Norham Did Skarzs tell you this in person or over the com? We need to know who we are dealing with," 

The Skarzs

*Grumbles* I didn't tell anyone anything. You robot lot are a terrorist group!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

"I know that but I need to know if he saw "you" or not. If he saw you we now that it must be some sort of shape shiftier or metamorp, if not then it could jut be imitating your voice or playing a recording,"

Vilu Daskar

*Sneaks up from behind and steals Faiyloe's telloporter thing* "I took the one in your room to."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Vilu gets zapped with electricity and drops it. I then take it back. "If you want to survive this than you better behave," 

Lady Amber

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 19, 2014, 12:14:13 AM
*Grumbles* I didn't tell anyone anything. You robot lot are a terrorist group!
Who said anything about robots? ???

The Skarzs

You're hearing things. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.