News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

*Starts to go insane from boredom*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 26, 2014, 09:16:29 PM
There should be plenty of dried rat for you in the cell.
I don't like dried rat, can I have dried pig?
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 26, 2014, 05:21:26 PM
No yuppie can change a redneck.

.................He's a yuppy?..................*Horrified silence*...............

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 28, 2014, 12:16:18 AM

.................He's a yuppy?..................*Horrified silence*...............
Okay, two questions: How exactly do you define 'redneck', and how exactly do you define 'yuppy?'

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 28, 2014, 01:00:45 AM

Okay, two questions: How exactly do you define 'redneck', and how exactly do you define 'yuppy?'
Kind of hard to explain. I will try though.

Yuppy would be a person who tries to act "Cool". He is kind of afraid to get dirty, where's clothing that makes him feel 'Cool', Is afraid to try something like hunting or fishing, And is generally a city person who thinks he is just 'cool'

Redneck I think would be a person who works hard (yuppies can too) and isn't afraid of getting dirty. They enjoy doing outdoorish things. He also can make several things and be able to fix things though they may not be perfect.

THat is some of the things I think.....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

That kinda makes me a redneck...
Freddy

rachel25

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 28, 2014, 01:58:41 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 28, 2014, 01:00:45 AM

Kind of hard to explain. I will try though.

Yuppy would be a person who tries to act "Cool". He is kind of afraid to get dirty, where's clothing that makes him feel 'Cool', Is afraid to try something like hunting or fishing, And is generally a city person who thinks he is just 'cool'

Redneck I think would be a person who works hard (yuppies can too) and isn't afraid of getting dirty. They enjoy doing outdoorish things. He also can make several things and be able to fix things though they may not be perfect.

Its seems I must be a British redneck then.  ::)

Russa Nodrey

Skarz, I'm still waiting for the dried pig. ::)
Freddy

Delthion

Have some Mashed Troll and Troll Salad. *Hands Russa various Troll dishes.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Russa Nodrey

*Consumes troll dishes* Yum!
Freddy

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

QuoteKind of hard to explain. I will try though.

Um, I suppose you could put it that way. In my book, a yuppy is somebody who's scared of getting their hands dirty, wears sun scree in the winter, and everything has to be perfect. A yuppy is someone who wouldn't know a good piece of carving wood if it came up and bonked them on the head, and they like to show off, laugh in an intolerable giggley way, and have the perfect clothes.

A redneck is someone who loves getting down and dirty, isn't afraid to touch a chicken, is loud, out-there, and with a redneck, if you jam your foot in your mouth, you blush, you laugh, then you forget it. While cursing isn't a thing with yuppies, rednecks spew out three curses words a sentence. They don't care what they look like, either. They love hunting and fishing, too. In case you couldn't tell, yuppies and rednecks don't mix.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 30, 2014, 03:28:29 PM
QuoteKind of hard to explain. I will try though.

Um, I suppose you could put it that way. In my book, a yuppy is somebody who's scared of getting their hands dirty, wears sun scree in the winter, and everything has to be perfect. A yuppy is someone who wouldn't know a good piece of carving wood if it came up and bonked them on the head, and they like to show off, laugh in an intolerable giggley way, and have the perfect clothes.

A redneck is someone who loves getting down and dirty, isn't afraid to touch a chicken, is loud, out-there, and with a redneck, if you jam your foot in your mouth, you blush, you laugh, then you forget it. While cursing isn't a thing with yuppies, rednecks spew out three curses words a sentence. They don't care what they look like, either. They love hunting and fishing, too. In case you couldn't tell, yuppies and rednecks don't mix.
Very nicely said! Besides the cursing.....