News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

*Telleports stuff out* Thank you now how about this * Telleports in a jar of cream cheese, a jar of jelly, two slices of bread, a plate and a butter knife*  

@ Russa: Here Freddy can have this jar of flies *Teleports in a jar of flies* 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

*Leaves the cream cheese alone and proceeds to spread jam on the bread* *Takes a bite* Thank you. I was practically starving to death in here...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Eats half of the fly and gives the rest to Freddy*
Can we have some other stuff Faiy.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 23, 2014, 11:16:40 PM
*Leaves the cream cheese alone and proceeds to spread jam on the bread* *Takes a bite* Thank you. I was practically starving to death in here...
I gave you some rats to eat earlier; it's your own fault you went hungry.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Maybe she doesn't like rats!!!!!! :o
Freddy

The Skarzs

HOW DARE YOU?! They're so TASTY! Every cave troll will tell you so. >:(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

I don't remember being given rats...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Okay, I'll admit they were rubber rats, but you could have at least tried to eat them. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Get. Me. Out. Of. Here. NOOOOWWWW!!! *Is sad* :'(

Faiyloe

Sorry Amber I will start your testing as soon as I have completed testing on Jukka. *Telleports the left overs out again from both cells* *telleports play dough into Russa's cell* *telleports paper and penile into Jukka's cell*

Norham Waterpaw

*Skips from page 15 to page 40*

What.... Has happened....?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Oracle and I have managed to remove the former owner of this facility due to his instability and are now proceeding to determine the sanity of the current inmates an releasing the ones that have not reason to be here.