News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

What I mean is that you think Izeroth is cured. That can only mean that something in your mind has cracked.

Yes, I agree, but as soon as she starts telling us to feast on rats fleash then we'll know that something is really wrong.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 04, 2014, 05:11:38 PM
When have you not known corn to overreact.  ::) besides Freddy is perfectly fine no medicine is needed.

And Izeroth, this is a good thing it means you can be cured and go on your own way.  Live a normal life after a bit of rehabilitation.
If you say so.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 01, 2014, 11:50:16 PM
Quote from: Lady Amber on March 17, 2014, 11:32:15 PM
* Peeks in random cell* * Door slams behind me, automatically locking*
Hey let me out! * Bangs on door frantically* Help me!
That's how, Amber.
That was the first time I had been imprisoned. Recently I had come back and was going to free the 'patients', but then I got put in a cell by Delthion or whoever took over the asylum. I think that's how it went, anyway.
But now Faiyloe has given me back my freedom. Oh, blissful freedom! :D

Faiyloe

Now Russa time to fix you.  ;D I will show you some pictures and you will tell me what you feel when you see them.  *shows her a picture of an apple*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Hey, could you do that to me please?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Ok *Shows him the same picture*

Delthion

I feel an overwhelming urge to eat it. *Eats picture.*

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 04, 2014, 06:42:04 PM
Dell You are the one who is insane not I. You are only saying that because I locked you up for the safety of the inmates. I will do my best to cure you and as soon as you are better you will be released. No rubber rats, not cryo chambers or exterminations. Really I am everyone's best bet at being released.
Now Izeroth how much control do you have over you counterpart?

I would have complete control if you give me that thought re-organizer for a moment.

Don't listen to him, he's crazy!

Delthion

Quote from: Izeroth on October 05, 2014, 02:30:13 AM
Dell You are the one who is insane not I. You are only saying that because I locked you up for the safety of the inmates. I will do my best to cure you and as soon as you are better you will be released. No rubber rats, not cryo chambers or exterminations. Really I am everyone's best bet at being released.

I would have complete control if you give me that thought re-organizer for a moment.

I didn't exterminate anyone!!!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on October 05, 2014, 03:24:51 AM

I didn't exterminate anyone!!!

That was jet.

Here *Telleports it in*

The Skarzs

Exterminate, You Say?

Oh, great; he's back. How are you, One Of Many?

Fine, Considering How Pitifully Short That Last Dog Lasted.

You made him go rabid, didn't you? ::) Bloody animal abuser, that's the fifth one!

Huh, That's Like Saying Killing One Person Makes You A Murderer.

Yes it does, you psychopath.

Not In My Book. Now, Let's Get Out Of This Place.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*shoots thought re-organizer at the evil Izeroth*

Whoops, I misfired! That guard didn't mind having his thoughts re-organized, did he??

Delthion

*Whispers to evil Izeroth.* Hey try to get the thought reorganizer and fire it at him.

AbbotAlf0809

Whew! I guess this means The Skarzs doesn't think I'm insane after all! Woo hoo!!! ;)

Delthion

Now you have to convince Faiy...