News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Double posting is bad... Even for alter egos!

*Glares at Eolyiaf*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Can I get out of here now?
Freddy

Faiyloe

Hey I am not posting in the same post as that lunatic! Plus it is the cellars and everyone is stretching the screen anyway...

And no Russa stay put. It is safer that way. Protect Freddy ok.

Scarzs! You have an answer to this problem.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Okay, okay. Just let me get to the control room. . . *Goes to control room* Hmm, oh here! *Crunch* Oops; nope. (I'll worry about that later) Now, let's see. . . ah! *Finds service stairs* I'm going to reactivate the manual override for the reactor. I'll be back in a bit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I refuse your reality, Skarzs. I am escaping.

Nevermind, that didn't work.

Maybe we can compromise? You help me escape, and I in turn promise not to genocide the trolls. Fair deal?

The Skarzs

Good luck with trying to kill all trolls; it's not going to happen. Also, I'm not going to help someone who might be considered extremely dangerous.
*Finds manual override switch* Ah, there we go. Power is restored. Lockdown will release in ten minutes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I'm not dangerous.

Yes he is. He once destroyed three city states!

That was a long time ago... I don't do stuff like that any more....

Faiyloe

Scarzs! Did you just say that the lock down is coming down in ten minutes!  :o you have just released chaos on to the world. Eolyiaf, Izeroth, and the rest of them are all able to escape now! What I had in mind was more along the lines of getting them all back in to cells that are indestructible and then taking down the lock down.

To late sis. You just made my life so much easier

You! see what I mea... wait did you just call me sis. There really is something wrong with you.

Ack for get it! I am here now with the whole world at my fingertips. All I have to do is defeat you.

It's not that easy sis.

We will see. *Winks and runs off laughing before Faiyloe can grab, tackle, and/or knock her out*

*turns to Scarzs* See what I mean.

The Skarzs

Teleporters are back online too, you know. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Divine Empress! I have been able to completely combine my two consciousnesses and become completely your servant!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Del sure seems to be a suck-up... First with Izeroth, then Eolyiaf...

Well, he is insane...

True, but you are too.

As are you.

That's debatable. I'm magic. That doesn't necessarily make me crazy.

Mmhmm. Sure.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

I am not that detestable fiend Delthion! My name is assuredly Ferrethon! That fool only served Izeroth, But I know true prestige when I see it! Now no one shall stand in the Empress's path!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Except for this.
*Teleports everyone back into their appropriate cells*
Before you ask, yes, I did get back to the control room. I am in full control of this facility, and no one will get their just desserts if they resist.
Now that you're all back in your cells, I must converse with Faiyloe as to whether or not I am fit to resume my position of authority.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

*Continues eating ice cream*

I am no longer connected to that teleporter. Unless you want to come and do it manually, I'm staying out here.

I dare you. Come and get us...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Faiyloe

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 15, 2014, 03:44:17 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 10, 2014, 07:16:42 PM
*Electricity shorts out, and building goes into automatic lockdown*
Warning! Stretched screen! Integral lockdown activated.

Look what you've done; now the building can be neither entered nor exited.

:o :o :o :o :o You mean to say that I am locked in here with a bunch of angry mentally unstable people! Let me guess not even a stretched screen can brake threw that. There is only one thing to do. *Grabs the only pare of keys there are* *and deactivates the telliportation device and takes out one of its important components so that it can not be fixed without it. (and I am the only one who has it)* *Goes to the emergency weapons locker and arms myself* *Locks the locker up securely (Due to the nature of the things in the locker it is lined with a substance that is impervious to Stretched screens the lab is also impervious I am the only person with the keys)* *Heads to Scarzses Cell* I guess this will just have to be done manually

Ahem... *Stands behind Scrazs, arms crossed tapping my foot* It would be point less anyway. They can still stretch the screen.