News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Aw, come on! What did I do?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

*Sticks my hand down Freddy's throat and pulls out a bobby pin* Yay! Freedom!
Freddy

Izeroth

That's a poisonous froad, right there! You're going to die from froad saliva poisoning (fsp) unless someone gives you rhubarb leaves!

Delthion

Fine! The answer to the riddle was the Orchard, he was in the orchard!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

*Blinks owlishly and looks around* What just happened? Am I still in the lobby, or have I been imprisoned again?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

*Buccaneer swoops down and picks Jukka up taking her to a distant island.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Izeroth on November 10, 2014, 08:22:51 PM
That's a poisonous froad, right there! You're going to die from froad saliva poisoning (fsp) unless someone gives you rhubarb leaves!

How dare you insult my froad! You shall die! DIE!
*Calmly picks lock with the bobby pin and escapes*
     DIE!!!
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Is Buccaneer a bird? I'm confused...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

*punches Russa in face and grabs bobby pin*

Thank you..

Russa Nodrey

Why must you be so mean to me? Why? :'(
Freddy

Izeroth

You tried to kill me! *breaks out of cell with bobby pin* Now, give me that fire extinguisher, please..

Russa Nodrey

Um, when did I try to kill thee?
Freddy

SilentSam

YOU SHALL NOT FIND MEEE  ;D ;D ;D HEHEHE HEHE MOOO COOOWWW
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion