News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Teleports Izeroth and I into the Island out of the Jet's range.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Hey, a little help from the empress? Your servant appears to be doing all the real work here!

Delthion

I am an Earl! Not a servant! *Threatens to teleport Izeroth back to the Asylum if he refers to him as an servant.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Fine, "earl." Let's get to your armory before that wierd magician figures out our location.

Delthion

Yes, let's go to the armory, we have adapted weapons, whatever they shield against these weapons will find a hole.

The Skarzs

Your "Empress" and her island rather sounds like Magneto and his island "utopia".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Magneto's island was called Genosha *Teleports the empress' island back to the insane asylum*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russa Nodrey

Russa is my friend! Russa is my friend!
Now say "My name is Frederick, but you can call me Freddy."
Russa is my friend! Russa is my friend!
Meh, close enough.
Freddy

Faiyloe

::) I leave you alone and look what happens...  :-\

Scarz's if you had not acted irrationally then I would not have locked you up.

Earl by cloning us you would have been cloning our moral structures as well making the colons useless to your purposes.

Earl! What you you doing with him, (That emperor) I will not have it! He must stay confined. He has expressed a desire to see me dead. If you ally with him it will be seen as an act of treason! *Sends out a score of Zombie OITB's to meet Jet* Go give him something to think about.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Yes Empress! *Teleports Island out of range of Jet, and teleports Izeroth right in front of him.*

Jetthebinturong

YOU FOOL! NOTHING IS OUT OF RANGE FOR ME! *Teleports island back to the asylum*

Delthion

Can you stop? I mean you have made it so that you are invincible, all that I am doing is being out of the asylum for a bit.

Jetthebinturong

You're running away with Izeroth an Eolyiaf who are certifiably insane, also I should like to point out that I haven't been attacked yet so who knows if I'm invincible or not?

Anyway *Conjures up massive window and defenestrates island* Whoops, that was the fourth wall, to Sburb they go I guess

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on November 18, 2014, 09:10:31 PM
Can you stop? I mean you have made it so that you are invincible, all that I am doing is being out of the asylum for a bit.
Well, he is (supposedly) a 'god', so what do you expect?

Also, I demand to be let out!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.