News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Well, I'm glad to see that you came to reason, Skarzs. I might be able to provide you with some research harmless, totally non-experimental tech, if you know what I mean.

The Skarzs

Maybe when you're cured. *Throws Izeroth into a cell*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Ya can't just through us in cells. WE'RE PEOPLE TOO!! YOU CANT KEEP US IN HERE!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Now that you have come to your seances and this whole mess has been resolved I propose a partnership, you keeping 54% of the company I would have 46%. What do you say.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

MWAHHAHAHA!! DONT DO IT SKARZ!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 21, 2014, 02:54:08 AM
Ya can't just through us in cells. WE'RE PEOPLE TOO!! YOU CANT KEEP US IN HERE!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yes I can.

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 23, 2014, 04:10:38 AM
Now that you have come to your seances and this whole mess has been resolved I propose a partnership, you keeping 54% of the company I would have 46%. What do you say.
Mmm. . . 56-44 and we're good.

Quote from: Delthion on November 23, 2014, 04:21:26 AM
Can I have a part?
Why should inmates be allowed to own this place? Into a cell!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But I have shown complete sanity.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Or have you, clearly you have sudden violent amnesia, where you change form grow fur and howl at the moon. I CALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
werewolfamonophobiononabelucousbola. which is the scientific word for your a werewolf.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

But I am not a werewolf and you are an inmate, so on what authority do you say these things?

Izeroth

This is a company? You told me it was a nonprofit organization!

Søren

They told us lots of things...*turns and sulks in the shadows*

Izeroth

I have an idea! We'll use that bottle of acid over there to burn through the walls!

Søren

*reaches* can't reach it.

LT Sandpaw

You are a werewolf you just don't remember any of it.
And I get the authority from myself because I am a insane scientist.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro