News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I think that LT's views are hampered by insanity, I propose that we show that he is insane through videos and then show that if he is insane, how can anyone grant his demands to be set free? We would still need him for testing.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

We cannot detain anyone for testing without proof. I will keep an eye on Mr. Sandpaw. As for the condition of your client I feel that he still needs to stay here for a little longer. He will however be released as soon as we are assured of his improved mental state.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

You are my lawyer and I can fire you at any time I wish. I am in charge of this facility not you. I decide who is fit to leave and who must stay. That includes you Mr. Dellthion.

Delthion

I realize that. But what I was saying is that if we go to court with LT then we should prove through videos taken over the years to prove his insanity.

Wylder Treejumper

LT? You realize you are addressing him by the general title Lieutenant, right? That could be any Lieutenant.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2014, 07:06:00 PM
What! Who did that! Jukka!!!! Are you dressing up the inmates again! Here is something less ridiculous looking to wear.
Wasn't me. It was probably Samuel. *Starts sweeping up a few stray peas*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2014, 08:10:24 PM
Scarzs... *stands on chair and feels his forehead* I think she is contagious, you are starting to hear things. Froad's don't speak and this one certainly didn't. 
He does speak! We've been practicing, come on Freddy, show 'em what you've got!
My name is Freddy. I am very pleased to meet you.
Yes! *Hugs Freddy*
Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on December 10, 2014, 11:02:47 PM
Scarzs... *stands on chair and feels his forehead* I think she is contagious, you are starting to hear things. Froad's don't speak and this one certainly didn't. 
Yes! *Hugs Freddy*

Just you think that.

Quote from: Delthion on December 10, 2014, 10:12:13 PM
I realize that. But what I was saying is that if we go to court with LT then we should prove through videos taken over the years to prove his insanity.

If you can find proof I will be more than happy to detain Mr. Sandpaw till then however we have to suffer thew his accusations.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on December 10, 2014, 11:02:47 PM
Yes! *Hugs Freddy*
It's true I tell you, and so can Freddy!
It is true.
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

I think I'm already detained which is why I'm pressing kidnapping charges, which by the way is very light. Also since my lawyer is a one time resident of this facility he can vouch for how horrible it is.
Another thing I was never insane until I at this sandwich at subway, turn out it was full of insanity potions. These potions made me see everyone as some kind of monster, It has worn off and I am completely sane once more. These asylum owners make their money by driving people insane. So I would like to press charges for that as well.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Um, no we don't. And we do try to keep our hospitality as decent as possible.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 10, 2014, 04:23:56 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2014, 01:35:14 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on December 10, 2014, 01:24:52 AM
How would you know if I'm insane or not Jukka, you're just a janitor! *Starts eating my measly amount of food* By the way, what proof do you guys have of me being insane anyway? I don't hallucinate, I don't have multiple personalities, I'm SANE I tell you!*Is satisfied that I have won the argument*

Actually I think that You have a valid point. I will see that Scarz's evaluates your condition. 
She shall stay a little longer as an assurance that her mind is whole.
My mind IS whole!

LT Sandpaw

They may be slipping me and the other inmates insane potions as we speak and eat. EVERYONE DON'T EAT ANYTHING THEY GIVE YOU!!!!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Then you're going to starve! For goodness sake, we're trying to help you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.