News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 11, 2014, 12:03:16 AM

They may be slipping me and the other inmates insane potions as we speak and eat. EVERYONE DON'T EAT ANYTHING THEY GIVE YOU!!!!
I am insulted!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lady Amber on December 10, 2014, 11:59:30 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on December 10, 2014, 04:23:56 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2014, 01:35:14 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on December 10, 2014, 01:24:52 AM
How would you know if I'm insane or not Jukka, you're just a janitor! *Starts eating my measly amount of food* By the way, what proof do you guys have of me being insane anyway? I don't hallucinate, I don't have multiple personalities, I'm SANE I tell you!*Is satisfied that I have won the argument*

Actually I think that You have a valid point. I will see that Scarz's evaluates your condition. 
She shall stay a little longer as an assurance that her mind is whole.
My mind IS whole!

Don't worry. You are free to go now. Sorry for the delay.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

I'll eat everyone else's unwanted food!
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Sure you can have mine, also if you would let me do a breather test after your done that would be great.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

There is nothing wrong with the food, aside from the fried rat (The fact that is is what it is is wrong enough), I'll prove it to you *Eats some* see I am fine. 

The Skarzs

More rat for me, then.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 11, 2014, 12:37:10 AM
Sure you can have mine, also if you would let me do a breather test after your done that would be great.
This paranoia is a sign of mental illness.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Faiyloe

Ok I change my mind You are crazy if you think that Russa is sane. *Locks Amber back up* 

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 11, 2014, 01:58:40 AM
Ok I change my mind You are crazy if you think that Russa is sane. *Locks Amber back up* 
I am officially outraged.
Freddy

Faiyloe

Be that way if it suits you.

Russa Nodrey

:-\ :-[ :'(
Freddy, I have now come to the conclusion that Faiyloe is evil.
Freddy

Delthion

I have found proof of LT's insanity!

He is the man on the right, both times.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

and what about the guy on the left?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.