News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*Tugs Skar's arm* Me too? Please say no.

The Skarzs

No, you're fine. I'm talking to all the inmates who are being naughty and not in their cells. Well, a couple of them are hallucinating, but. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Haha, someones upset.  :D So how goes the war on trauma? It's still goin' best I can see.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 08, 2015, 06:44:32 PM
No, you're fine. I'm talking to all the inmates who are being naughty and not in their cells. Well, a couple of them are hallucinating, but. . .

YAY!

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 08, 2015, 08:13:02 PM
       Haha, someones upset.  :D So how goes the war on trauma? It's still goin' best I can see.  ;D

*Rolls eyes and gives Dan a bowl of chili and a plastic spoon*

Lady Amber

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 08, 2015, 03:57:29 PM
Glsad to know I'm an AI as dumb as a rock. . . .  . .  :P Amber, can you sit in your cell, just until I can talk to Skar and Faiy about letting you go? I won't even lock it, but you have to stay in there, okay?
Uh, why would I do a thing like that?

Lady Amber

Well, looks like I'm free. :D *Whistles merrily*

The Skarzs

*Tosses Amber in a cell.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Hey, I think I know how to escape! First you escape, then you make sure the topic gets bumped down; next you revive it, and everyone forgets that you escaped in the first place! *Sigh* I'm so clever.
Freddy

Faiyloe

Ah but you are different I will always remember that you are insane and belong in a cell.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

When will you dudes get it through your weak minds that I'm not insane, and I'm free?

Faiyloe

It is not your sanity which is in question.

LT Sandpaw

*Walks in with a fancy business suit and a diamond topped cane* I was once here among the poor people blamed with being insane, but after I won the court over with my sad story I was awarded three billion in recovery funds. I now own Mc Donald's and Wal-Mart, Sam's Club and this establishment. I demand these inmates be given better food and larger cells. I will be putting a million in cash into your bank accounts to do so. The warden and any employees will be given double their previous paycheck. Thank you. *Walks out*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Thanks... I guess. However you may not own this facility, It is privately owned (With a permit of course) by Me and Skarzs and Unless you sign a document with both of us then you cannot own this facility. I know for a fact you have not bought my share of the company and I highly doubt that you bought Skarzses. I am sorry to say but whoever sold it to you was a con.

The Skarzs

*Waves off Ashen.* Well, even if you did buy this establishment, I would be able to take it from your possession.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 15, 2015, 04:29:26 AM
It is not your sanity which is in question.
Wait, really? Then why am I here? ???