News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Open my cell door* Hmm, looks like someone forgot to lock the door. *Me and Freddy escape*
Freddy

The Skarzs

Bad inmates; bad! Back in your cells this instant or no ratberry pie for you!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*teleports Russa into the locked frige with Izzy*
*teleports LT back into the lab* Now stay put.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Heeeeey You didn't teleport Jet back, that must mean he's more powerful then you. *Rubs lamp to summon Jet*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

It doesn't work that way LT  ::). A lamps not gonna do it. I have a horn that could probably do it (Reference to my own story, it was capable of summoning anyone even the gods) Though I won't bother because it really would be just as pointless as teleportation. It can't make anyone do anything...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

*Eats a cucumber* *Continues writing The Short History of Freddy the Froad*
Freddy

Hickory

*publishes the bok, but with he names Freddy the Fraud*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Look Freddy, he published a hologram.
Freddy

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 31, 2015, 03:19:25 PM
It doesn't work that way LT  ::). A lamps not gonna do it. I have a horn that could probably do it (Reference to my own story, it was capable of summoning anyone even the gods) Though I won't bother because it really would be just as pointless as teleportation. It can't make anyone do anything...

Sounds like the horn of Bran Galed. That was a mythological horn that when blown had the power to grant any wish the player made of it
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

Yay it worked, I want my first wish to be you getting rid of Faiy's teleportation powers then for my second wish I want some kind of awesome magical power so I don't have to answer to these people. And my third wish is that you utterly destroy the lab thanks.

Hickory

*walks endlessly around cell*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 31, 2015, 05:29:54 PM

Yay it worked, I want my first wish to be you getting rid of Faiy's teleportation powers then for my second wish I want some kind of awesome magical power so I don't have to answer to these people. And my third wish is that you utterly destroy the lab thanks.

DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A TOOL FOR YOU TO USE AS YOU WISH! I AM ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL BEINGS IN ALL OF THE MULTIVERSE! I WILL NOT BEND MY KNEE FOR A MERE MORTAL! LEAST OF ALL A HUMAN!

WERE IT MY WILL TO DO SO I COULD BIND YOU IN UNBREAKABLE CHAINS OF AURIC ENERGY AND MAKE YOU IMMORTAL! IS THAT WHAT YOU DESIRE? THAT IS THE OPTION I AM LEANING TOWARDS!

LT Sandpaw

*Wipes flecks of spit off face* Hold hard now it wasn't anything like that, I was asking you, like a favor, A boon if you will, I wasn't asking you to bow to me, Faiy might though, she did try to trap you in a insane asylum. Maybe with good reason too

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 31, 2015, 05:38:22 PM

*Wipes flecks of spit off face* Hold hard now it wasn't anything like that, I was asking you, like a favor, A boon if you will, I wasn't asking you to bow to me, Faiy might though, she did try to trap you in a insane asylum. Maybe with good reason too

Well I can't blame her, I am insane you know. I'm just considerably more powerful than she can handle. If you don't want me to bow to you then why are you attempting to summon me through the use of a magic lamp and making wishes of me?

LT Sandpaw