News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Izeroth on July 23, 2015, 05:01:06 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 23, 2015, 04:41:20 AM
Hey, Skar, Iz won't eat his cookie! I'm offended!  >:( :(

Don't take it personally, but I just have very little trust in someone who would volunteer to be the asylum's cook. All the sane people around here have been forced to do their jobs.

Oh, so because I like cooking I'm under suspicion?! What is WITH you, Iz?! *Throws hands in the air and stomps to kitchen, where loud bangs can be heard moments later*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Watches Corn walk away and shrugs* *Starts making green noodles* GREEN NOODLES FOR EVERYBODY!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Skarzs, can you please give me some type of job so I can prove myself sane? Pretty pleeeeease?
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 24, 2015, 02:27:27 AM
*Watches Corn walk away and shrugs* *Starts making green noodles* GREEN NOODLES FOR EVERYBODY!

No, no green noodles! Do you WANT to be thrown back in a cell?! Go clean the bathrooms!

CaptainRocktree

*Walks around* *Raises Eyebrow* Elementary my dear Frodo, See the way these strange prisoners are acting?

(If you don't get the reference look up the Mr. Holmes trailer and look who played Sherlock  ;D)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 24, 2015, 04:00:04 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 24, 2015, 02:27:27 AM

No, no green noodles! Do you WANT to be thrown back in a cell?! Go clean the bathrooms!

AH DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU! *Eats green noodles with wasabi serenely*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Faiyloe

Great... *teleports Ash into a cell* We gave you a chance but you are obviously unstable and dangerous to the health of our inmates.

Oh and sorry Russa but you have proven yourself to unstable. If you wish to help out around here we can provide you with some dishes which you can do. But you will have to do them in your cell.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 25, 2015, 04:41:13 AM
*Walks around* *Raises Eyebrow* Elementary my dear Frodo, See the way these strange prisoners are acting?

(If you don't get the reference look up the Mr. Holmes trailer and look who played Sherlock  ;D)
Yeah, I've seen that he's played by Ian Mcellan.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 25, 2015, 11:38:04 PM
Oh and sorry Russa but you have proven yourself to unstable. If you wish to help out around here we can provide you with some dishes which you can do. But you will have to do them in your cell.
Um, sure.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Nooooooooooooooooo. *Starts waving arms around*

CaptainRocktree

Hmm... Im feeling.. A bit... Crazy....

I.. CANT... CONTROL IT ANYMORE!!!!

HUGYPOTFCIYK GVHLBPIYG)TFBIH{}U({GYFTPCGIY{(F*^PTCUVY{G(}HG&_F*PVB{(H+G_FTVYBCTF&PR)OFYPV_YTF)&CBGY{*TF_&PPY*VCGVCTVVVVVVVVVT:OGUYICTPR&OXCF UPGVIY{(*CTPF *GIVH{(YCTP)F&O YUPG*CFO&UPGCF* OFUPG
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Hullo, Cap'n Rocky. *Comes out of kitchen with steaming pot of vegetable csoup* *Looks around hopefully* Anyone want some?

Faiyloe

*teleports Rock into a cell*

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm perfectly sane. Let me go.

Faiyloe

You where eating green noddles. I did it for your safety and the safety of others.