News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Ready to react violently on the slightest of provocation.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Makes a chocolate cake with chocolate sprinkles* Chocolate cake for everybody!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports in and steals chocolate cake* Thanks. *Teleports out again*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

Oh that's just low, taking from a impaired inmate who was just trying too make some chocolate cake, for shame I say for shame.

*Marks down something on clipboard*

Skarzs the board of directors is very displeased by how this asylum is run, according to the forum code 0-12 on appendix R page 983 paragraph 10 it states that all prisoners must pass a sanity test from forum code 0-19 appendix K page 326 paragraph 1 though 7 before they are allowed to walk freely among the sane people of the forum. It also states that any new member of staff must be given three days of vacation time every nine hundred posts. I believe you have failed in all three areas.

*Shakes head sadly*

I fear this asylum is on the verge of being shut down, you have to fix these many violations if you wish to remain legally operational.

*Sticks a large sheet of paper too the door*

(Paper reads)

• No bathrooms, all asylums must have a toilet and a shower
  • Sanitation, All asylums must be kept too par on sanitation, I.E Rats dirt everywhere, much magic residue.
  • Inmate clothing, Inmates must be dressed in orange or pink jumpsuits
  • Lack of lighting, every area of the asylum must be lit at all times.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

This asylum is running perfectly fine, any inmates who have been let out are showing no sign of insanity at the moment and they are being monitored. Also, you are clearly not suited for trying to tell an asylum headmaster how his complex is being directed because as you can clearly see:
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on July 29, 2015, 02:30:46 PM
Skarzs the board of directors is very displeased by how this asylum is run, according to the forum code 0-12 on appendix R page 983 paragraph 10 it states that all prisoners must pass a sanity test from forum code 0-19 appendix K page 326 paragraph 1 though 7 before they are allowed to walk freely among the sane people of the forum. It also states that any new member of staff must be given three days of vacation time every nine hundred posts. I believe you have failed in all three areas.
. . . That is only two points, not three.

Get some glasses and get out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Besides I have stated several times that there are bathrooms on the premise, and I make sure everywhere is clean. Our workers get plenty of vacation days and I abolished the rats and dirt long ago. There is also plenty of light (I despise the dark). As for the clothing regulation I am a psychologist and blue is actually the prescribe color to keep the inmates calm and happy.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Blue is a pretty neutral color, yes.

As for the magic residue, it poses no threat to anything. It just denotes the recent presence of magic usage in the area, and while I'm not entirely happy with it, there is nothing that can be done besides let it decompose naturally.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

What? A insult to my observation skills? I will have you know my eyes are excellent and I can easily tell this place is a pigsty.

*Marches over to where Corn is serving vegetable soup*

Ma'am I would like too know the exact number of vacation days you have gotten since you were hired as cook. And no falsifying or half-truths this goes on official record.

Hickory

*The Flood enters insane asylum, infected all patients but me*

IN ALL IT'S GLORY, BABY!!!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on July 29, 2015, 07:42:22 PM

What? A insult to my observation skills? I will have you know my eyes are excellent and I can easily tell this place is a pigsty.

*Marches over to where Corn is serving vegetable soup*

Ma'am I would like too know the exact number of vacation days you have gotten since you were hired as cook. And no falsifying or half-truths this goes on official record.

*pulls out my Gerber gator machete jr.* Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. If you would follow me, I can show you the way out.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

*Shows Eul my epic Health Inspector Badge*

Actually you can't and I wont, I am a government agent and I'm here to do my job which is too Shut this place down Make sure everyone is safe and healthy and this asylum is run too code.

Hickory

What about detaining the massive Flood infestation that threatens to engulf the entire facility and eliminate the human species?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

Sage, you're insane. That didn't actually happen. *Teleports Sandpaw into a cell*

LT Sandpaw

I'm sorry Jett but it is illegal to teleport government agents without their consent, however I will let this incident pass.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 29, 2015, 07:57:53 PM
What about detaining the massive Flood infestation that threatens to engulf the entire facility and eliminate the human species?

That type of thing is a little out of my league of operation not too mention your treatment, but if it does happen I will be sure to report it to my superiors.

Jetthebinturong

It's also illegal to pretend to be a government official.