News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

*falls on on top of Skarzs after being dropped off a helicopter by The Stranger*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

We are inside a building... that isn't even possible. *Locks Sam in a cell*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

*Dances back into kitchen, getting flour everywhere* Hey, Faiy? Can you get Russa to clean that up, please?

Faiyloe

No I can't, she is indisposed at the moment.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

*Sighs* Fine, I'll do that when I'm done with this.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 12, 2015, 08:36:07 PM
Okay, she's more than just mentally sick, she has a stomach virus that is making her feel like she's hungry, not to mention her fever and chills. *Holds up documents of PhD in Psychology as well as in Medical.* Yes, I know what I'm doing.
*Lays on the floor* *Twitches*
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 14, 2015, 08:48:52 PM
Okay, she's more than just mentally sick, she has a stomach virus that is making her feel like she's hungry, not to mention her fever and chills. *Holds up documents of PhD in Psychology as well as in Medical.* Yes, I know what I'm doing.
It's worse than we thought! We're losing her! Quick, hold her down! *rushes forward with my machete raised in the air*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

Let her die in peace don't murder her.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

*Grabs Eul by the arms and tosses her in a cell.* You stay there for now. *Puts an oxygen mask on Russa and brings her to a separate room.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

I'm surprised your can do doctor stuff on a squirrel Jukka's size with those big troll fingers.

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 14, 2015, 11:12:31 PM
It's worse than we thought! We're losing her! Quick, hold her down! *rushes forward with my machete raised in the air*
Don't you know anything about surgery? Dr. Skarz, I'll go get some anaesthetic and gloves.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 15, 2015, 01:26:13 AM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 14, 2015, 11:12:31 PM
Don't you know anything about surgery? Dr. Skarz, I'll go get some anaesthetic and gloves.

"You wanna know where I got these Skarzs?"

Eh? Eh? Anyone?

I'll leave now...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.