News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

That is why I said without the machete... and if she steps one foot out of line I lock her up again.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Finally, an opportunity to prove my sanity arises.

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 11, 2015, 10:12:00 PM
Hmm. . .

What would you do if you saw an animal bleeding out and there was no way of saving it?
I would shoot it. If there were no firearms in the immediate vicinity, I would ends its life in a slightly less humane way.
What would your response be to a sudden attack of insults?
After locking the offending person(s) away in my dungeon, I would take efforts to ensure that no tabloids had coverage of the incident.
How would you deal with an intruder?
If a common criminal, I would order my guards to dispose of him at once. If one of those self-righteous "hero" types, I'd let him believe he had a fragment of a chance of opposing me, before brutally crushing both his dreams and his physical form.

The Skarzs

. . . You're not ready to leave. :P When you answered the first question I had hope, but it appears you are still in need of detainment.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 12, 2015, 04:07:37 AM
. . . You're not ready to leave. :P When you answered the first question I had hope, but it appears you are still in need of detainment.

Once again, this facility shows itself to be controlled by a dystopian order, bereft of any sense of justice or proper judgement.

The Skarzs

Says the self-proclaimed tyrant.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Yes! *bows* I will not fail you! Is there anything you need me to do?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 11, 2015, 10:12:00 PM
Hmm. . .

What would you do if you saw an animal bleeding out and there is no way of saving it?
Kill it and eat it.
Kill the poor sod who insulted me.
Beat them up and call the police or kill them.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

*Writes down on check board.* Also a failure. We sure get the violent ones here.

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 12, 2015, 04:48:07 AM
Um, sit there and look pretty for the dust bunnies? I don't know, we're alright at the moment.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

EATING IT IS BETTER THAN LEAVING IT TO DIE IN PAIN!

I agree.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 12, 2015, 05:24:08 AM
*Writes down on check board.* Also a failure. We sure get the violent ones here.

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 12, 2015, 04:48:07 AM
Um, sit there and look pretty for the dust bunnies? I don't know, we're alright at the moment.

*sits on a bench* ok.....
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Dust bunnies? You're insane, troll.

LT Sandpaw

"Are we allowed to answer the questions to prove our sanity?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

What would you do if you saw an animal bleeding out and there is no way of saving it?
Kill it quickly and silently.

Ignore them of course.

Knock them on the head with a club and then give them to you.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.