News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Eul, you get a doughnut for being sane again! Do you want one with or without sprinkles?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on October 12, 2015, 10:16:56 PM
Eul, you get a doughnut for being sane again! Do you want one with or without sprinkles?

"Did you take over Cornflor's job?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Ooh! Could I have one with sprinkles? Hush Sand, I'm sure they're working together.... hmmm, maybe I should speak with Skarzs and Faiy about this and see what's going on here.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

Hey Skarzs, be sure to go to 268 and read the last post, it is very important.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

*Holds head* "I am sensing something Eul, about your future! I see... I see, I see a hare requesting something from you in some mysterious realm know as... PM. He wants you to do something, in something he calls... But what is it. It becoming clearer. He... He wants you to post in something called.... LtoL?"

"Strange I have been sent these visions for a reason, I believe.... You should do something."  ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Ah.... eheheh.... uh - right. I'll go do that.  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 12, 2015, 10:30:45 PM

*Holds head* "I am sensing something Eul, about your future! I see... I see, I see a hare requesting something from you in some mysterious realm know as... PM. He wants you to do something, in something he calls... But what is it. It becoming clearer. He... He wants you to post in something called.... LtoL?"

"Strange I have been sent these visions for a reason, I believe.... You should do something."  ;)
The inmates are clever. Don't listen to him, Eul.

@Vilu: Still not convinced of your sanity.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 12, 2015, 10:22:09 PM

She is the cook, I am the treat supplier. I reward all the good sane beasts!

here is your doughnut with sprinkles Eul!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Eulaliaaa!

*nods* of course, Skarzs. I should have seen it was a trap *puts in earplugs and takes a donut* thanks!

Don't listen to the inmates
[close]

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on October 12, 2015, 10:52:55 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 12, 2015, 10:22:09 PM

She is the cook, I am the treat supplier. I reward all the good sane beasts! Yeah, no. Okay? Just no.

here is your doughnut with sprinkles Eul! Hmph.

Vilu Daskar

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Skar. *Points to Ami* Can I have my job back?