News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Talk to Faiy on that one; she's the one who had her hired. And apparently she only deals with treats, not meals. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Speaking of which I never got my Burger.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Amarith Waterspring

When did you ask for a burger?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 13, 2015, 08:39:05 PM
Talk to Faiy on that one; she's the one who had her hired. And apparently she only deals with treats, not meals. :P

Still my job!

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 13, 2015, 08:45:17 PM
Speaking of which I never got my Burger.

What do I look like, Burger King? *Sighs* How you want it?

The Skarzs

Personally I like barbecue sauce and ranch dressing on my burgers.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

That's all? Man, you put nothing on your burgers! What about lettuce? Tomatoes? Pickles? Onions? Pineapple? Mayo? Ketchup? Honey mustard? Peppers? Bacon? Guacamole? Any of those?  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

I'm not a huge fan of burgers.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 14, 2015, 05:19:31 AM
I'm not a huge fan of burgers.

Me either. But an occasional one is nice. As long as I don't think about cows walking to their death and crying because they know it or what's in the burgers.

rachel25

I must just be a cold hearted person cus I sometimes shout at sheep in fields that I can't wait to eat them. That's usually while I'm riding and their scaring my horse but still...