News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Give Rach a mint, because that GIF was well-placed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

;D XD well placed indeed.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on October 17, 2015, 02:39:32 AM
Corn, I do not want take over your job at all unless you want me to. You do your job wonderfully and I couldn't ever do it as well here with your talent for delicious and nutritious meals around the clock, and always having enough for everyone and supplying to special needs. I want to say thank you for your wonderful works and I am sure every beast in this asylum would agree and say the same thing.

No I do not want you to. . . . And that's some very smooth flattery. Brownie points for that. *Sighs* Fine. Just watch the amount of sugar you put in those things, y'hear? And we should try to coordinate, if you're going to do desserts. Pie tonight would be nice. Or cake, maybe. *Goes back to making mashed potatoes gravy and biscuits*

LT Sandpaw

"Am I in the gym yet?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

;D *Gives Rach two mints because that last one was also well-placed and hilarious*

Amarith Waterspring

Yes Sir! Chocolate Graham Cracker Pie coming up! All it is is chocolate graham crackers and milk mixed up on a crust and frozen  over night! (It is delicious in real life, I made one just last Thursday)

Rach: I am guessing you are a bit obsessed with the Princess Bride right now? :P ;D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

Not really, the gifs are just really pleasing.

Cornflower MM

@Ami: Okay, sounds cool.

@Rach: Yeah, they're funny. ;D

Faiyloe

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 18, 2015, 05:52:33 PM
"Am I in the gym yet?"

Oh sorry about that. If you cause any trouble you will be put back in your cell. *Teleports LT into a high security gym.* Feel free to work out but don't try to escape it wont work the walls are made of the same material as your cells.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

"Oh ya!" *Begins lifting*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro