News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

@Vilu: On multiple occasions where we have treated the patients here and several have walked way cured... though the forums can have a negative affect on people and they have had relapses. Some times it feels like we are fighting fire with gasoline but I it is a work in progress. However I do admit that you seem for the most part sane however the government has asked use to hold on to some of our more violent criminals which includes you and Izzy. Izzy has no hope for redemption however you may be able to be let out eventually on the grounds that you will not bother this facility.

Oh and I never thanked you for locking me up in the prison two years ago it started on of the best RP's I have ever been in, so thank you for that. I am sure Drimun would thank you as well if he wasn't busy being the puppet king of a tyrant.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Criminal?

So if I leave the prison Asylum alone I can leave?

Always a pleasure to lock up a rival.

So that's what he's up to now days.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

That and try not to usurp any other topics.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 26, 2015, 07:30:35 PM

Oh okay cool.

*Reports to Cornflor* Anything you need?

Hmm. How are you at kneading dough?

Jetthebinturong

*Floats along beneath the ceiling*

*Whispers* Coooooooooooooooooorn look at the SP thread.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

Kneading dough... I have no idea but I'm willing to learn.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 26, 2015, 07:47:14 PM
That and try not to usurp any other topics.
What ever gave you the idea I would bo that?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Lets just say I know you well.

Vilu Daskar

*Promises not to usurp other topics and to leave this one alone.* Can I go now?

Faiyloe

Well I have to get the ok from Skarzs and he is on vacation so when he gets back we can get all the paperwork out of the way, But I promise that if you brake your end of the deal I will have no choice but to put you right back here.

Vilu Daskar

They made phones for a reason.

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 26, 2015, 08:11:04 PM
They made phones for a reason.
Yes, so Jason Bourne can make threatening calls.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

I don't know who that is.

Hickory

Think James Bond but not British.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

I've never seen James Bond, but I know he's a spy.