News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Booklover on July 21, 2021, 09:55:48 PM
So that little lamb was sanity? /jk

(I shall reiterate: I have never and will never sacrifice any animals. Or hunt them, for that matter.)

Ditto. Zere iz ezpecially nay reazon tae 'unt zem fer food vhen ye can juzt gae tae any o' a number o' placez und buy zummat tae eat.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

How very sane of you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Iz inzulted at bein' called 'zane'*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

You're in with being sane.  You're in sane.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

lass of something much

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Amateurs.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze pepperpotz zcream und begin commentin' on ze nozez o' Batz*

Kade Rivok

*Wakes up, deep in the Asylum.*  And once again... the nightmare begins.  *Screams.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Hey can you quiet down out there?! Some of us're trying to sleep!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Whoops, thought that was in my head, my bad.  *Screams internally.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

[Over the loudspeaker] Dear inmates, we hope you're enjoying your stay so far. For breakfast today you have the choice of either a lime flavored multivitamin or the mystery platter. Please reach a decision by the time our friendly kitchen staff arrive at your cell with the food cart.
Freddy

Kade Rivok

I WANT TWENTY OF THE GREEN MANYVITAMIN

Please.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 18, 2021, 09:17:31 PM
I WANT TWENTY OF THE GREEN MANYVITAMIN

Please.

I'll take your entire stock
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!