News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Brainteasers

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 07:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

What has a mouth and sings but can't talk, and is something you learn to ____.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

WYLDER!!

(What? I'm playing a little game with myself, okay?)

Wylder Treejumper

Y'know what, I'm beginning to think you are quite a bit like my (well, one of them) little sister...

Not sure if that is good or bad...

Well, it means if anybody starts picking on ya, I have tae go put the fear intae 'em, so take it as ye like.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Amarith Waterspring

Wylder, what are you doing here?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Wots it look like I'm doin' here? Standing on my head drinkin' mud pies out of a watering can?

I'm back on the forum till tomorrow, silly!

Nice to see you too...

;D ;D ;D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

If that's a good thing or a bad thing, I don't know either. ;D
Ooh, yay! WYLDER'S BACK UNTIL TOMORROW! WYLDER'S BACK UNTIL TOMORROW! WYLDER'S BACK UNTIL TOMORROW!

Wylder Treejumper

Aye, so I-

ARR! How daft can I be? I've just gone and stapled my finger!!!!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Ooh. *Winces away from CPU screen* Ouch!