News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Infirmary

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Here you can make yourself have an illness or injury, or you can be a sister or brother helping cure the Abbey dwellers.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rusvul

Hello? Hello, sister Amarith? I've hurt myself. My sanity has lost its potency from underuse. Now I can't think sanely. Ever.

Amarith Waterspring

If you lost your mind how did you know to go to the Infirmary?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

He's probably sleepwalking. Sister Amarith, I'll assist you with your kind administration of healing prowess.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Amarith Waterspring

Yes that would be a great help! (I need it!)  :P
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Amber

And I shall help you two sisters with the patient.*Makes Rusvul lie down on a bed*

BlueRose

Anything to elevate this as a haven of rest for all creatures who need assistance.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Comez oot from novhere and tacklez Rus*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

*Comes in the room after HEAD* You stabbed me with a writing quill!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*smiles at Skarzs* Please have a seat on one of the beds and I'll be right with you.

The Skarzs

Hold on
*Whacks HIAG with a chair*
Okay.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Limps into infirmary* Aaaaaaaaaah my leg, it's busted!   :'( :'( :'(
Freddy

rachel25

Sister Bluerose! Sister Bluerose! I have a very bad case of, Angry Insanity! It's terrible!

Russa Nodrey

Hello?! I have a busted leg here! ::)
Freddy

Rainshadow

*Shuffles into the infirmary, clutching stomach*  *Groans*  I ated too many strawbees.  Sissa, you fix me?  *Absentmindedly munches on a strawberry*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!