News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I'm the only member on!!

Started by Cornflower MM, May 03, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I know you were being sarcastic, but I was being critical. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Slagar 11

Slagar 11 clicks on this thread, reads the posts, and thinks of something witty to reply.

Rusvul

Quote from: Slagar 11 on May 05, 2014, 01:41:34 PM
Slagar 11 clicks on this thread, reads the posts, and thinks of something witty to reply.
Oh, did 'ye now?

ZaranTheBlack

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 04, 2014, 10:24:28 PM

Oh, sorry  :P not always good at picking up stuff like that
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: ZaranTheBlack on May 05, 2014, 09:04:29 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on May 04, 2014, 10:24:28 PM

Oh, sorry  :P not always good at picking up stuff like that

Aye, took me a fev monzz tae learn it mezelf. Zeze Earth-beaztz can be quite difficult tae underztand zometoimez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

ZaranTheBlack

Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: ZaranTheBlack on May 04, 2014, 09:41:25 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on May 03, 2014, 09:34:18 PM
No, they are rotting in the ground where we buried their bodies.

Well, ummmm, that's nice
My friends chickens got eaten by a dog :P
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Ah dear. Skarzs juzt zhot 'imzelf via a decoy-image! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.