News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC:  :P

BIC: Donavin scowled, and began muttering to himself.
Orvil could only make out parts of what he was saying, and was glad he didn't give a **** what Donavin thought, or he'd have been quite offended.
But soon Orvil was done writing the letter, he heated some wax, and sealed the letter using his seal ring. Then he got up, and walked out. Donavin sat up, then jumped to his feet, and followed, his hangover wasn't too bad anyway.

Cornflower MM

Arya tested her dagger on her paw, and frowned. Then she went back to sharpening it.

rachel25

Donavin limped after Orvil, having to lean against the wall quite a bit, all the way shouting insults at him. Orvil felt himself getting angrier, and angrier. But soon he was back outside, and striding towards Voxx.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Zuzucath lit a torch, creeping toward the farmhouse on his belly. He reached the front door and barred it with a thick stick. Touching the torch to the well-dried timbers, he watched with glee as the flames spread hungrily and distressed cries were heard from within.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Lady Bryony was marching up the road with some of her men towards Castle Sydd, when she saw smoke rising up in the sky. She quickly looked over her guards. "You ten. Go see hwat that is, and if it's yet another fire, put it out." She said, then turned and started marchuing again. The ten she'd indicated had run off towards the fire.

Faiyloe

Grace smelled smoke and spun around she saw Zuzucath in front of the house and it was burning. She grabbed a garden rake and  started running over yelling "Hey you! Stop!,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Zuzucath could easily take down the maid, but he simply dodged past her and ran off cackling; the fire was nearly out of control.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Grace Ran over and flung the door open. She could see the family of voles crowded terrified in a corner. "Come on! Get out!" She ran in and grabbed the little girls paw and ran out. They all got out just as the roof collapsed.

Cornflower MM

Bryony's men came charging over just in time to see the roof collapse. "Is everyone alright?" One asked, running over, and started to fumble with her first-aid kit while the other nine ran to the river and filling their helmets

OOC: I am assuming there is not a well.

Faiyloe

OOC: There is a well but the river would probably be faster any way.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay.

\BIC: The nine soldiers ran back and forth quickly, and the soon the flames were partly doused. The other one was busy bandaged the boy's paw and arm, where we'd gotten burnt. She finished, and seemed to notice Grace for the first time. "Hello, Would you mind helping? I've got an extra helmet." She , kindly. Then she waited for Grace's answer, taking off her helmet.

Faiyloe

Grace had run back to the well to get clean water. Not for putting out the fire but for the voles to drink and clean up with.  She put it by the soldier and took the helmet.  " I saw a weasel, lest I think it was a weasel. He had a torch with him and he ran off when I called out to him," She said

---

David left the Kitchen a honey bun in one paw and a bottle of wine in another. The sound of a distraught and very annoyed kitchen maid yelling after him.

"Bests can't learn to take a complement... "    He said rubbing his nose where she had hit him with the ladle. "Only said she looked as sweet as honey... well and a few other things..."

AbbotAlf0809

Jallek had gotten somewhat lost in his pathetic search for the Lonel's castle and finally exclaimed, "This is hogwash!! I can't find this dang castle if it was to save me bloomin life!" He turned around to storm off and see if he could regroup with his smugglers when he bumped into a strange weasel-like beast, knocking them both on their bums. "Oof! You crazy oaf! Watch where your headed!"

The Skarzs

OOC: I assume you mean Zuzucath.

BIC: Zuzucath hissed, striking at Jallek with the lit torch and his dagger as he got back on his feet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.