News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

3rd forum anniversary celebration and remembrance feast!

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 10, 2014, 03:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

As you may have seen on top of the board, the forum is now three years old!.

With three years of history, how has it been? Regardless of how long you've been here to experience the community hub and all its offerings, feel free to share what you've liked about it as we celebrate three years running the Redwallabbey.com forum.

On a personal note, I'll say that while my activity is not as high as the first couple years were, I still get my head around the forum to see what's going on and how everyone's doing. I've been repeatedly amazed by some of the stuff fans make and post. Seeing fan creations has probably been my favorite part of the forum. There's also a few discussions that still stick out in my mind and I'm grateful to have participated in. :)

So, with all our collective trays and cups and tankards and glasses, let's raise them high and toast!

To Redwall! And all that it's brought us.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Gonff the Mousethief

To Redwall!
*raises rankard of Pear Cordial*

Even though i have been with this forum for less than a year, I have still had a very memorable time. It is always fun to come on and see what's new. I hope it stays around another three years ;)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

TO REDWALL! *Raises glass of.....Something* What IS this? *Sniffs* Eh, who cares? *Drinks* Hmm, pretty tasty. Sorry...I'm rambling again. :P

A few of the best things about this Forum are they friends, the Roleplaying Board, the friendliness The Cellars, wonderful members, and have I mentioned the Roleplaying Board? I love everything about this place, even though I've only been here for a little over eight months. Which, by the way, is a record for me. :D I oove it here, and hoipe to stay for a long while yet.

rachel25

*Raises tankard* To the Redwall Abbey Forum!!!!!
My favourite parts of the Forum are, the roleplays, the friends, being able to be myself, and talk to people without worrying about being judged, just being able to have fun, and getting involved in debates, and being able to be creative, and a whole host of other things.  ::)

Cornflower MM

Hmm...No wonder we're such great friends, Rachy! *Giggles* I try to say in a paragraph what you sum up in one long sentence. 8)

Rainshadow

There is no way to describe how much I love this forum, and I can't put into words how much I love, care for, and appreciate my fellow members.  In fact, I believe that's probably my favourite thing about this forum.  Not the Cellars (although it's quite fun there), not the roleplaying (that's fun, though), but the ability to hang out with all of you guys.  For a person that lives way the heck away from everyone she knows, it's awesome to be able to come on here and, no matter if a member's across the street or across the world, talk to my friends.

*Raises mug of mint and comfrey tea*  To the forum!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

*Toasts with a glass of pear cordial*

May the Redwall Abbey forum live on as long as Martin the Warrior!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Iamthatis

IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

I'll toast to that, Wylder! *Raises glass of what-ever-that-yummy-stuff-is*
Rainy, I speak as one who has a bigger Internet social than my RL one, and that hanging out with everyone here is also my favourite part (No, I'm NOT copy-catting. That's quite rude) Good grief, my best friend here lives in England, and I live in the US! May I just say......THIS PLACE ROCKS!!! ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

The Skarzs

To the great and inspirational stories that brought us all together!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

I've been a member of this forum for a little over a year now, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I love being able to post my art for others to see, and also get to see other peoples amazing artwork. But most of all, I enjoy being able to interact with so many friendly people.

To the Redwall Abbey Forum! May it continue to be a wonderful and welcoming place for Redwall fans to gather.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

*Hic* The forums is the people is the fun! *hic* *swig of october ale*

Jukka the Sling

I've only been here about eight-and-a-half months, but this forum rocks! I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm addicted to this place! I intend to stick around forever! :D

To the Redwall Abbey forum! *Raises glass of October Ale*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien