News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

3rd forum anniversary celebration and remembrance feast!

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 10, 2014, 03:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

To the Redwall forum! Certainly one of the best, friendliest forums I've joined! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Dag Downyfur

To the Redwall Abbey Forum!
I love how everyone is so welcoming here. When I joined about a year ago, I was quickly welcomed into the close-knit Redwall community, and I know pretty much everyone who's active.
Everyone is so friendly here!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Lutra

Late to the party...as usual. :P  I joined about a month after the forum was made...it was very new then.  Three years is a long time, and I'm glad to be part of the early years on the board.  We'll need a bigger table for the feast after five years for sure.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflor

Quote from: Lutra on June 24, 2014, 02:33:42 AM
Late to the party...as usual. :P  I joined about a month after the forum was made...it was very new then.  Three years is a long time, and I'm glad to be part of the early years on the board.  We'll need a bigger table for the feast after five years for sure.

So Have I mate! Yes Thank you Redwall Abbey Forum for making my Rotten Summer Life actually pretty Interesting these last 3 years! When I first joined there was only a few members I had only One friend Icefire but more Members came and I met Many other people I know my Grammar is NOT perfect But I still have a lot of fun here! Thank you Redwall Abbey Forum! And Thank You Great Members (and Moderators who have guided me in the past!)

I hate giving speeches  :D
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

The Skarzs

Have you considered using this motif for speaking?
Be brief, be blunt, be gone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gwen A. Mouse

Yes I know I'm very late. However, I'd like to make a special toast to a great author, who is an inspiration and the reason that sites like this one exist to bring book-lovers together. *raises glass*

To Mr. Jacques, may he rest in peace.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Raises glass of what-ever-it-is*

Welcome, Gwen! I hope you have a great time!

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 04, 2014, 12:24:55 AM
\
Skarzsy? Excuse me for saying so, but that was just a tad bit rude sounding. ;) I undertsnad if you didn't mean it that way. But it did. Ow. That's my leg, you know.....

The Skarzs

What? That's the way I tend to speak IRL. :P
It's hardly something to be insulting, seeing as the person speaking is the one leaving on their own accord.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gwen A. Mouse

Thanks for the welcome, Cornflower!

(And um, I don't want to butt in or anything, but I'm pretty sure that Skarz was being helpful- because Dannflor said he hated giving speeches, so it would be a nice piece of advice to limit the time spent talking in front of people...)
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

(I know.......Huh, not joking enough? Yeah. I think I need to work on my teasing skills...But thank you, Gwen, for pointing that out to me.

Dannflor

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 04, 2014, 12:24:55 AM
Har Har!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.