News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russa's Restaurant

Started by Russa Nodrey, June 11, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

*blinks constantly because I can stand anything touching my eyes*

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

*Shoves unpeeled banana in Ashe's mouth*

Lady Ashenwyte

Bananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-*Malfunctioning, self destruct initiated*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Ashleg

Delthion

* Delthion eats Russa.

That is what we're supposed to do in this thread right?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Ashleg on June 03, 2017, 06:44:01 PM
Chee chee chee.
Cheese? *Gives Ash a plate of cheese*

Quote from: Delthion on June 04, 2017, 05:14:45 AM
* Delthion eats Russa.

That is what we're supposed to do in this thread right?
*Watches as Del eats a hologram* *Shakes head* I shall never understand that lad.
Freddy

Groddil

I'd like to place an order.

The Skarzs

If you say Skarzs Fries I'm going to kill you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Skarzs Fries are a McDelthions Exclusive and I'll sue the horsie off of anyone that tries to sell them other than me.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Groddil

I'll have two chicken filet burger medium meals, a chicken double-filet burger large meal, a chicken bucket medium meal with extra dip, a chicken wrap medium meal, two Chicken Royale medium meals, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Russa Nodrey

That'll be $49.98. Here's your number, and we'll have that right out for you! :D
Freddy

Ashleg

I would like a large fried Russa with Russa sauce and Russa nibs.