News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Amarith's Library

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 25, 2014, 03:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
This is a library, you must be quiet. Your font size must be 6 or under to post in my Library.
Here you can get any book you want but you can only have one book out at a time.
I have millions of books and many copies each, so if your friend gets a book out and you want that same book I should have another copy waiting for you.

EDIT: When you check out a book there is a one month (3 days) due date, If you do not return the book before then, you will be fined 2 silver blocks per day after due date. Like these:

Spoiler
[close]
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

OMIGOSH IT'S A LIBRARY AMY I LOVE YOU!

Can I have the first book of the Chrestomanci chronicles?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

Excuse me, Amy, but do you have a clairvoyance spellbook?  And possibly a conjure spectral dragon spellbook?  Oh, and a telekinesis spellbook?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Amarith Waterspring

*Gives BlueRose her Chrestomanci chronicles book* Here you go, enjoy!
*Gives Rain her clairvoyance, conjure spectral dragon, and telekinesis spellbooks* Don't try any of those spells inside of this Library, because they could go terriblly wrong and explode everything.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

Thanks! *takes the book to a corner and settles down to read*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Cool!  *Reads spell books*  *Tries to use telekinesis to grab a book from a shelf*  *Book smacks my face*  Ow...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Amarith Waterspring

*LIBRARY EXPLODES* you have made a fatel error, please try again.
ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
This is a library, you must be quiet. Your font size must be 6 or under to post in my Library.
Here you can get any book you want but you can only have one book out at a time.
I have millions of books and many copies each, so if your friend gets a book out and you want that same book I should have another copy waiting for you.

EDIT: When you check out a book there is a one month (3 days) due date.
If you do not return the book before then, you will be fined 2 silver blocks per day after due date. Like these:

Spoiler
[close]
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

Dude! That was cool! *tries basic magic spell to see what happens*

Cornflower MM

Heh heh heh......

May I have a copy of Salamandastron?

Amarith Waterspring

Ok. First, BlueRose, you didn't make the Library explode, Corny did.
Second, yes Corn, Salamandastron is on shelf 46 in the back room, just go through that door, you'll find it.
When you do, bring it to me and I will scan it so you will be able to bring it with you when you leave.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

*Quietly jumps Tam, stabs him, and steals his stuff* Hello, yes, library lady, can I get a this month's edition of the 'Evisceration Monthly?'

FloweringStar

*grabs a copy of 'Advanced Needlework' off a shelf and hovers over Rose while reading it*
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Cornflower MM

*Runs and gets Salamandastron before librbary explodes and hands it to Ami* Quick! I don't want to be explody-fied!