News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corny's Medical Shop!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 01, 2014, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Har. I know. This is worse than the harring hiccups. Har.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

*Tosses another dozen potions to Mor*

Morgazath

*Drinks bottles.* Har har har. This is annoying!
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

*Drinks bottles.* Har har har. I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! *Jumps out window.* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Hi.....can....you..fix...*Grunts* my....*Falls over*
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Aaah! Russa? RUSSA? *Rushes over to Russa*

Cornflower MM

*Alternate self sweeps into shop and starts unloading contents from basket*
Ah, thank you, other-half-of-me.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

RUSSA! What's wring? Does anything hurt?

Russa Nodrey

Uh, yeah. I just got attacked by a bear on a unicycle. It was terrifying.
Freddy

Rusvul

*Stumbles in* Help! I just got attacked by a unicycle that used to have a bear on it!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Okay, Russa! *Starts looking for potion and salves* Aha! Here is the potion. Drink this. *Pushes potion into Russa's paws* And here's the salve....*Slathers salve on Russa*

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 15, 2014, 02:31:54 PM
*Stumbles in* Help! I just got attacked by a unicycle that used to have a bear on it!

Umm, are you bleeding? Or just traumatized.....?