The Quest For The Black Treasure; RP thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, July 05, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: I kinda can't do anything without Perry. .  . . .

rachel25

Perry looked around Cavern Hole until he saw two empty seats, "Um, Arya...there's two empty seats over there.........."

Cornflower MM

"Okay." Arya said, trying not to have a panic attack from sudden claustrophobia and and other creatures.

Lagg

OOC: Hey guys sorry for being absent. Got busy with work and rl, I hope to be able to come back. Gonna post a IC if still possible.

IC: Lagg was listening to the intently to the conversation about the horde coming in Cavern Hole. He stood in the back until a time arose for an interjection. "If I may bring this up." said Lagg, walking up to the main ones who were talking. "We know a horde is coming, but standing here talking about the inevitable won't change the fact that we need to prepare for it." explained the otter, hoping others would agree. He had his mind on protecting their home when the vermin got here.

rachel25

OOC hey Lagg don't worry you haven't missed anything. This has kinda been abandoed sadly.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yes, it has. *Coughs and looks at Rach hopefully* Can we get going again? I really can't do much without Perry.

rachel25

OOC it does also depend if Faiy wants to continue. She has some of the important characters.

Cornflower MM