The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Definitely nyet.

Ze perzon bela' me 'az pozted a gif zomevhere recently.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

OML how did you find out

TPBM is wearing clean underwear
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm gaein' tae take a zhover later, zae Ah'm gaein' tae be.

Ze perzon bela' me can zpeak fluent gibberizh.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

No,but I can read it, apparently.

The poster after me hates when I change the format of this sentence.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, zere'z far vorze in ze Ztar Varz: Ze Auld Republic general chat.

Ze perzon bela' me recently learned zummat nev.

Ripred the Gnawer

I don't think so

TPBM is emo
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet.

Ze perzon bela' me iz gaein' tae pozt more.

Ripred the Gnawer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, zey're family.

Ze perzon bela' me juzt finizhed readin' a book.

Verdauga

In a way.

The poster after me checks the forum more often than he posts.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Only becauze Ah'm uzually vaitin' fer zomebeazt elze tae pozt. ('int 'int)

Ze perzon bela' me vid loike tae zee ze forum more active.