News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

So he used a jar of blueberry jelly instead.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

But Games was upset with Fluff so he did the same to the blueberry as with the grape and strawberry.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

But then he realized there was another way to make the machine - with help of the Spess Mehrenes, Kaoyz, and Scevin Rets he could hook up a generator to Ledthion, who was spinning deep in his grave in the fiery center of the planet Earth - a horrible an unforging place, covered in vile creatures, atmosphere destroyed from all the use of wars and paradoxes and deus ex machina. (Look it up dictionary style Kaoyz skrubz)
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Finally Fluff was happy, but then Scars the Llort came

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Fluff hated llorts, so he pulled the trigger on his now-completed doomsday device.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

It didn't work for no reason at all.

James Gryphon

... besides the fact that the wrong flavor of Ledthion was used.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

But since there was only one flavor there really wasn't any reason why it should fail, but it did.

James Gryphon

::)

So he activated his backup device, a huge antinuclear bomb, instead.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

But then it did, blowing up all llrots everywhere, and filling outer space with cosmic potato soup.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

But Scars and his friends were still alive since they were llorts.

Jukka the Sling

Strangely enough, llorts are really a cleverly-disguised variety of spinach.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

The spinach turned whoever ate it pink, and replaced their hair with yellow polka dots that produced sparkles all the time.

Blaggut

((wishing people would stop with all the deus ex machina))

It was related to the spicy pepper, so it passed from generation to generation
~Just a soft space boi~