News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

One day, he got his horn stuck in an elevator door before he got in.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

He set out to find a doctor to get him a new horn.

Delthion

He found a doctor, unfortunately this doctor had a P.H.D. in Archeology.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

"I hate you," said the narwhal, whose name was Aysymorez.
He decided to take the Archaeologist hostage.

Delthion

This Archeologist's name was Ozymandias.

Ashleg

"My name is Ozymandias," said Ozymandias as he struggled in the rope.
Aysymorez laughed coldly as he lifted Ozymandias over the fire pit.

Delthion

Ozymandias continued as Aysymorez laughed. "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look upon my works you narwhal and despair."

Ashleg

"SILENCE!" boomed the narwhal.
"I have painfully lost my horn and this is what I get as a thanks, someone who deals in rocks and dirt?!"
He put a piece of tape over Ozymandias' mouth.

Delthion

Ozymandias then revealed his true form...a tadpole.

Ashleg

Aysymorez frowned deeply and watched as the tadpole, now reduced in size, fell into the fire, burning to a crisp.
"What a crying shame," murmured the narwhal in mock-sorrow. He would have to find a "new" doctor, and hopefully one he would not have to kill.

Delthion

This tadpole though, was the legendary Cinderpole and as such completely immune to fire.

Ashleg

Asysymorez kept walking.

Delthion

Ozymandias, seeing his chance, possessed Asysymorez.

Ashleg

Asysymorez's eyes lit a bright, burning red.
"All hail King Ozymandias of the Tadpoles!" he screamed.