News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Ozymandias twitched with rage. He was an emperor.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Because of Ozymandias' own anger, his grip over Asysymorez seceded.
Asysymorez was free to flourish!
With his own thoughts back in his head, he whirled around, thrusting a spear at the Tadpole Emperor.
"Fight me now or back down!"

James Gryphon

But then they were both killed by catapults shooting rocks into the giant fortress they were in.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

When the smoke cleared, it became visible that there was a saying on the stones that had crushed both of the bodies.
Written on them, elegantly etched in, was the saying "He that tries shall try."

Then, all of a sudden, Asysymorez gave a spluttering gasp of breath!
He lived!

James Gryphon

Then the ceiling of the room they were in collapsed, crushing him under five tons of stone bricks.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But since he was already mostly dead, he was now mostly alive!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Asysymorez shrieked in fury and pain but pressed on.
The impact of the rocks had awoken him!

He burst through the rubble and ran into town like a horse in the morning.

Delthion

Straight into the waiting spirit of Ozymandias.

Ashleg

"Heck to you!" Asysymorez screamed. This wasn't canon to his story anyway. He did a double backflip over the spirit and kept running.

Delthion

Unfortunately, he tripped and the spirit of Ozymandias took over Asysymorez again.

Ashleg

But he didn't trip so he kept running.

Delthion

With Ozymandias close behind.

Ashleg

"Cure you!" he shouted.

Delthion

Asysymorez had no idea what was ailing him and so kept running.

Ashleg

Asysymorez died of a mysterious disease. Ozymandias laughed and flew into the air, determined to be the next President of Sissimithius, a planet that was directly behind Pluto.